Zocc or Kadilen?

Have both, go Zocc, his link does a serviceable comparison to Kadilens buff. Mana control is huge. You will enjoy Zocc more with the notable exception being farming 8/7

3 Likes

Ooooo, I forgot about that elemental link! Yes, that link is awesome. That solidifies Zocc as the winner here IMO.

2 Likes

Zocc eventually, but Almur first. Almur is MORE important than Z for your greens and overall progress in the game. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a good drop in win % for teams that lack an elemental defense down.

Almur is faster to level and cheaper to emblem, too.

4 Likes

another +1 for Almur, no contest not even so close… I hope I can get him this month :wink: :muscle:
back to topic question… I think I would go for Zocc, and if we have mana lvl 17, emblem him to +8 (cost only 330 emblem), can make him charge with 9 tiles.

1 Like

Please do NOT waste Tonics on Kadilen unless you are already in possession of her costume. Her damage is pea shooter and that 3 turn +74 against special skills is easily gotten around by debuffing or just waiting out the short 3 turns.

She does not bring much to any team. Kadilen only appears on my 6th war team which is just a collection of my 5* rejects.

2 Likes

Ok but if she is with Costume is that change something or still Zocc is better?

Kadilen’s costume completely changes her as a hero. Everyone I know who has her wants her costume since it changes her from a reject to one that has use.

If you do have her costume, then it becomes a toss up between the two and they only real way to decide is to post your roster and get recommendations on which of the two would best fit in with the heroes you already have.

2 Likes

Honestly for now Iam thinking of rainbow mix.

I think you’re wrong…Kadilen is good. She’s good on offense and she’s good on defense. Not treat, but pretty good.

1 Like

It is almost always bad advise and practice to prioritize legendary heroes when you find yourself wanting some maxed rare and epic heroes who are sometimes far more valuable than the legendary you are trying to max, resulting to a ton of frustration since you will get choked on the required ascension materials, especially when you keep jumping from one hero to another without finishing the hero or maxing them (I see Zocc, Almur, Friar Tuck, Kashhrek, By-Ulf, Mnesseus, all leveled to some degree, none are maxed). Stop doing that as it is a waste of your time and resources. Prioritize your Almur, and then read the forum or ask your alliance mates which other epic heroes you may want to max.

4 Likes

Definitely kadilen, but make sure you max and emblem almur too. You won’t regret it. I’d also strip caedmon and emblem kadilen (i already did and started embleming caedmon after kadilen reached +20.)

1 Like

Agreed. Kadilen is amazing on offense and defense both. She is my tank and i’m doing great at top100 even without telluria and vela.

2 Likes

Thank you all for good advices.

And I guys are in the dilemma between Zock and Cadillane Costume! But from what I understood I will go with C Kadilen.
The athers max heroes that i have is Liana,Kingston and Evelin.Also have the tip for now Heimdall,Morgan LF,Guard Chameleon,Horghaill and second Kingston.

1 Like

As suggested, I will go for almur before Kad or Zocc. I’m close to finish mine indeed :smile:

1 Like

After Almur, I vote Kadilen.

She’s the best tank out of all S1 heroes, is incredibly versatile and does surprising amounts of damage.

Zocc on the other hand…eh. I’d use 4* Hansel before him for the same thing but faster and safer.

1 Like

Thank you all for great help.
All of you have good advices, now I just need time to do it right.

I actually was faced with the same decision and ultumately chose Kadilen because she would be a nice 3rd hero when I stack greens (I generally use 3/2 with the other greens being Zeline and Melendor-c).

In your situation though, I would probably prioritize Almur and Melendor since both are very useful.

1 Like

I just hate Zocc because he is in charge of that stupid balloon.

But being objetive, I think Kadilen may have more uses than Zocc, challenges, trials, masquerades or defense. Also if you pair her with Almur damage can be painful.

You have the safe choice of level Zocc to 3.70 and then focus on a 4* hero.

1 Like

In a vacuum where there is no hansel, zocc is very good. Better if you can get him to 9 tiles.
Taking away the titans special and 1 turn is big. Mana control in raids and pve bosses is good. In raids you can almost guarantee 2 mindless attacks on a fast or very fast hero with the amount of tiles needed to fill them. That gives you decent overall damage output as well as a great reworking of the board in your favour.
I really like my still 10 tile zocc and I would recommend him for anyone who doesn’t have an overflowing roster

2 Likes

Cookie Settings