Which to ascend?

I need some advice or suggestions as to what I should do.
Picked up Telluria and Lianna 2 days apart. Can only max one , which should I do now? Currently have BK nearly maxed as my Tank and working on 2 Velas or 1 Vela and 1 Magni or 1 Richard. What do you guys think ? Thanks!

2 Likes

Tell + Vela is the fashionable defense team right now. Go for it.

3 Likes

In my honest opinion out of your Green I would focus on Telluria first.
And out of your Blue go with Vela … and then Magni
You will not be disappointed
Good luck

1 Like

What greens do you have maxed right now?

As great as Telluria is, I wouldn’t ascend her as my first green if I don’t have a green sniper.

For blue, I’d go Vela and Magni

3 Likes

Thanks , I appreciate it

+1 vote for @TheChef advice.

Personally if I it were me I would go the fast mana damage dealing sniper over the mana slowing tank.

2 Likes

Have only Melendor maxed, Little John is at 3/60, Kashrek 3/40, then I got both Elkanen and Kadilen on the same day. Stopped ascending the previous ones and was working on the Elves until I got Tell and Lia back to back. Thus the conundrum and which is the better Tank to use. Yeah I know , first world problems lol.

Thanks for the advice

Based on this I shift my advice. Focus on the 4* heroes first THEN Lianna then Telluria.

2 Likes

Hmmmm interesting. I do have a bunch of maxed 4* heroes though to get a maxed 4* team. Rigard, Boris, GJ, Colen, Hu Tao , Wilbur , kiril, wu Kong and Proteus . Can’t remember if there’s more. But I appreciate your input.

Boril hahah , damn autocorrect

BK is a solid tank, green tanks aren’t a thing yet (in war at least) and won’t be for a while is my guess. You’re gonna be way better off maxing Lianna as she is very useful on defense (flank or corner) and on offense!

3 Likes

Thanks, yeah I was thinking since I have BK almost maxed, there’s my Tank ( at least for now ). So max Lianna then hopefully I’ll have enough for Tell and Vela. I have two Velas and ideally ( and eventually) I’d flank Tell with both of them and snipers in the corners :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This is going to be slightly off topic, but I’d like to help people plan for the future, so if I may, I wanna take a glimpse in the future:

(Note: this may not be the case for you personally @Eros27, since you seem like a beginning player, but for anyone reading this topic and wondering too)

I’m not too sure if investing in Telluria just to make her your defense tank is going to be a good choice. I’m not saying you shouldn’t max her, every hero has it’s use on offense, but I don’t see green tanks being the META in this game for the foreseeable future.

With Clarissa coming out (Dark, very fast, Paladin), I’d save the emblems for a chance to get her and give her the emblems. And I think a lot of people with me.
Emblems are of such significant importance nowadays that change in dominating tank more depends on the class of the hero than the color (a big reason Ursena is such a popular tank, one of the few decent sorcerers).
Of course element still has some influence because 1 beefy hero doesn’t make for the entire element to be a good tank. But that could be disregarded when a not so beefy hero of that element is fully leveled on, you guessed it… emblems. Example: one of our best performing non-traditional tanks in war is a high emblemed Khiona.

And again, this is for people with multiple tank options, but just because Telluria has some hype around her doesn’t mean you have to jump on the bandwagon too. I have fought multiple Telluria’s now and I have had no issues facing her (lost 1 out of approx. 20-25 raids, all with at least +15 emblems).

Hope this helps future readers or this thread!

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I do need a solid 5* dark hero. Only one I have is Obakan and he’s just meh. I was thinking about trying for seshat when she returns as I don’t know if I need another Tank, but another fast sniper yes please. End of the day , any and all teams and tanks can be defeated. That’s what makes this game interesting. There’s a counter to everyone.

1 Like

So I went on to check out Clarissa and she seems pretty awesome, for now. They might nerf her, but I was already planning to pull for GM in May and she’s the HOTM then. Could be VERY fruitful if I got lucky enough to get both. Then for Seshat in June if that fails.

2 Likes

Both Clarissa and Seshat are amazing. Although I only base that on seeing Clarissa’s stats, I’m not in beta anymore.

1 Like

I value your opinion, you seem to know your stuff for sure and I appreciate the advice and assistance. But yeah I came into this game sorta late , less than a year, and missed out on some of the best heroes. Took me a bit to figure out how things worked and now I definitely want to try for both GM and Seshat and hopefully get Clarissa too. Ok maybe I’m dreaming haha. I would have pulled for Alasie next month too, but I fear I’d get Margret ( shudders ) haha.

You’re experienced enough to know Marge is trash though🤣

1 Like

Lol yuuuup. Whenever I went up against her , I was like oook what did you just do ? Nothing ? Oh sweet ! You’re just a waste of a 5* hero :grin:. Kinda like how Danzaburo is a waste of a 4* hero.

1 Like