• Tarlak
  • Telluria
  • Yunan
  • Zeline
  • Other

0 voters

No option for Kasshrek?!

7 Likes

I will be extremely shocked if Telluria does not end up the eventual winner.

2 Likes

This poll can be a lot shorter:

• Heimdall
  • Telluria
  • Yunan
  • Other (please comment)

:wink:

14 Likes

Kashrek is terrible against 5 star heroes, he only helps early in the game

I put it to you that an emblemed Kasshrek is considerably better than the likes of Tarlak against 5* heroes

8 Likes

That way it’s easier to bat your eye and know all the possible results if the comments are extended

1 Like

Atomos :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#FixAtomos

7 Likes

Sorry, you can vote for him on “other”. I tried to put only 5*.

That’s ok. He’s clearly not the best, I’m just being a little churlish.

But he is better than a lot of 5* snipers at tank

6 Likes

That’s true, even Lianna had a vote :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Write-in for Margaret

3 Likes

Heimdall or telluria. I guess we know in a couple of weeks when everybodys have them levelled. I got both but have just begun levelling Heimdall.

Sorry, I really forgot about her and can’t edit anymore, vote for Other if you want to.

So I’ve been thinking about this. All what I’m writing here are based on experiences and I’ve not recorded any big data, so just take it with a grain of salt.

Thanks to the recent newcomer green heroes, there are now a couple viable options as far as green war tanks are concerned now:

Even without data, I still believe Telluria is the best one, period. If anyone has not faced her yet, consider yourself lucky. I’ve had matches where I couldn’t even get a single skill charged against her – she’s the queen of stalling, and when backed up by strong damage dealing flanks, you will be begging for your slowed down healer to charge.

After her, it’s Heimdal and Yunan, who are both very good too. I’d say they’re tied. Slow speed isn’t ideal, but they have advantages with their skills.

Heimdall’s heal is never wasted thanks to being able to go beyond max HP limits. It makes his flanks and wings much beefier and considerably less reliable to take them out.

Meanwhile Yunan does the opposite by cutting your own healing in half. Revive talent is also ridiculously annoying, as even if you kill him right before he fires, he may still just come back and cripple you anyways.

So after that, what is next? Less than ideal tanks, really just serviceable for green tank wars – serviceable meaning, “this is the best I got to color coordinate.”

There’s no mention of him in the poll, and absolutely no data to back up whether he’s good or not. But I think G. Chameleon can actually make a decent green tank too. His defensive stats are actually pretty impressive (780 :shield: and 1339 :heart:). I think his best flank teammates are going to be those that deal “extra” damage against a specific element, to take advantage of his element change – specifically someone like Gravemaker and Vela. Both who would hit red attackers hard once they turn into nature regarding GM, and same thing with blue attackers who are turned red getting hit by Vela.

Lady of the Lake is probably the next best choice when it comes to green tanks, or at least serviceable ones for green tank wars. Her heal is big, her minions sabotage skills. If she is allowed to fire repeatedly, the attacker has little chance to consistently whittle her with skills.

Elkanen is another decent green tank too. He’s one of the few fast ones that are decent for this, and can hold the center long enough thanks to his self-heal. In wars he is probably going to be much better as tank, since attackers can’t use all their red heroes against him.

The other fast one that could do okay in green wars is Zeline. She’s the squishiest out of all the ones mentioned though, but her teamwide attack debuff can put the opponent in a poor spot to deal damage.

Finally, there’s Horghall. He sucks though. Except if and only if you have his costume & and appropriately leveled mana troops (lvl 29 ideal, but 17 for defense works too), then he can become a good green tank too. With those, he can become average speed and provide the same teamwide enemy attack debuff as Zeline, but with much bulkier stats.

10 Likes

I was being facetious there.

I agree with all of this and sometimes im still surprised people sleep on G. Chameleon.

2 Likes

I love Kash as a tank!

Mainly because at this point he’s so easy to kill and I still want vengeance from when I was in the mid 3s.

But yes, better than Tarlak as a tank… and I say this running Tarlak on wing.

4 Likes

Happy to hear Chameleon get some love. Mine is in a long queue of useful greens, though. I’m sure you wouldn’t recommend I put Chameleon ahead of Telluria for my meagre 6 tonics, and even more sure I wouldn’t follow your advice if you did! My main fear is I don’t trust myself to use it effectively. One day I’ll definitely have a go for the lolz if nothing else (and one does like plenty of options at AW clean-up time).

1 Like

I definitely would recommend Telluria over any green support hero :grin: :+1: