Which is the best Green tank in the game? -- Poll --

5 Likes

We know how @Disposable feels about that!

Edit: Sorry about that. This was from @JAWS_3D. It was worth saving on my phone.

10 Likes

Has a player without a Telluria tank NOT been at #1 on the Leaderboard since March started?

2 Likes

Appreciate the sentiment but I think that was @JAWS_3D

I did give Atomos this honor tho:

db37384baef4bfb095dc7a035db83a4de95161b5

2 Likes

Yes.

There’s all of 3 Ursena’s in the top 10 when I just looked!

Yeah. I know. Hopefully it’ll even out some over time.

I voted for Telluria, but Zeline is being undervalued here. I was defensive raided up to #1 globally yesterday running her as tank with Vela and GM flanks. Logged in +305 cups.

3 Likes

I’ve met Telluria four times now…once at 19 emblems. They caved quickly. Not enough data points, but so far yunan has been the hardest green tank for me.

4 Likes

People use green tanks?

It’s a fad. They’ll grow out of it soon. What’s the new whizzy tank colour being released next Valhalla…?

People aren’t used to fighting green tanks. I’m sure with the strong red heroes available (to all but me :grimacing:) it will even out.

3 Likes

Zeline is a good fast tank, and your team is very strong.

5 Likes

Whenever Alfrike is released, she’s the next “tank” Iike hero being released from S3.

Purple v slow, hits 5 random targets and casts Mindless Attack on targets hit.

But she’s not as good as Ursena imo, mainly due to v slow speed. Her special is devastating though, but she can be mana controlled more easily.

1 Like

I’ve been using telluria as tank in raid and tbh have no clue what to think. Other than she is very very popular to attack . I’m constantly seeing full attacks (50 I think) each time I log back on with widely different results , sometimes I gain 50 cups , sometimes lose 30 cups and then win cups again and then I see times I lose 200 plus cups. No constency in results. I’ll have to put her as great as I never been ahead on cups on defence before and also it’s after huge amount of raids

2 Likes

Back to purples then. [sigh]

Well, I have The Red Tank ™, and Telluria, so when she’s levelled I will have a very pleasant dilemma: who tanks and who flanks :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I see telly is #1 now but I already have yunan… so instead of giving her my tonic I’m thinking I’ll just keep yunan for now and max heimdall… I feel he will be a 100% necessity for events and last few lvl before the boss fight… I love telly and her cute af minions but having tarlak 100 plus heimdall attack buff plus revive… I’m just not gonna be able to pass this up