Where should i use vivica?

Just pulled my first yellow 5* (was going for malosi but still unlucky?) And I got vivica. Plan to level her up fast.

My question is where would she fit best? Or how woud you use her?

My raid def is:
Mother north-kageburado-marjana-magni-chao
All emblemed to a degree

My raid offense (usually) is the same
Chao-magni-marjana-mother-kage

Iam still building up my 2nd 5* for the other colors fenrir, telly,grazul,domitia.
Notable maxed 4* would be wilbur and proteus and other vanilla 4*

Is she a good use for events? Map pushing?

My team for events/maps is
Wu kong-magni-mother-boldtusk-tibertus
(As i find tile damage to be stronger as opposed to sniper hits during events/maps)

1 Like

Alliance wars for sure since i dont have much yellows.

1 Like

Not TANK!

I use her in map levels, events, tournaments, titan stacks and rainbow-ish raid teams close to my level.

Despite her cleanse, I have found her too slow for the high level Telly-Vela-Jf meta.

I think she’s probably too slow for raid defence, but I I did use her, it would be flank. Too slow and passive for tank and wing.

4 Likes

If he gets her costume, though, she becomes a yellow Kunchen and can tank, no?

4 Likes

IMO, Vivica is great.

I think Vivica is not good on defense, specially if you already have MN in there.

Do you always use rainbow team in offense? Consider try to setup like 3-2 VS strong tank color?

Replace Wu with Vivica to be savety. But for low level maps autofarm better is hitter like Li Xiu not Wu.

4 Likes

Yes, costume is an entirely different kettle of fish :star_struck:

3 Likes

I use her on titans, one of my war teams and map levels and quests / events. Heal, cleanse and defense up are all very useful.

2 Likes

The sad(?) Thing is that if i pull her from costume event then i would have had a vivica already… does that make sense?

1 Like

I agree, so far, i dont think my team is steong enough to go against gm-telly-vela teams so i just spend ham to skip…

1 Like

Yes, but she’d potentially be maxxed already, so then you just have to do the costume.

You can then consider levelling a dupe in case you want to field both or have extra for war.

Or just feed or save for hero academy…

4 Likes

It does. First costume portal was without heroes and many people ran into a situation that they got a costume but didn’t have a hero for that costume. Now costume is guaranteed to come with a hero. If you already have such a hero, that is fine. You anyway max a costume for each hero individually. So you can quickly max a costume for your already maxed hero. Your newcomer hero may remain unlevelled or you can max it too.

2 Likes

Minus the resistance to defense ailments. But bonus points to Viv for looking absolutely gorgeous in the magician costume :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :rabbit2: :tophat:

I use her on my mono-yellow team and she slays: Viv-Jackal-Joon-Drake-Leonidas

5 Likes

Most of the time, i go for the fast snipe: kage+magni or marjana, or magni+marjana kills any one hero. Chao slows the firing of a particular heroes special and mother revives those killed.

Cant stack 3-2 yet because i dont have enough strong heroes. I mean, i guess i can swap out chao for the optimal color and go 2-1-1-1?

2 Likes

She could be a welcome addition to a mono yellow titan team. That would be wu kong-vivica-chao-danza-jackal. I have had luck with a mono yellow team against purple titans even with li xiu (instead of vivica)

1 Like

Was thinking of this for my higher level maps or events. Something like viv-magni-mother-wilbur-proteus. 2 healers, 1 sniper, 1 def downer, and a mana controller.

3 Likes

That’s a legit map team, I use 2 healers on all the hard map stages too. Personally, I would swap Wilbur out and use that slot to color stack against the boss.

For titans, consider putting Wilbur in instead of Danza: def dropper + elemental def dropper + attack booster + tile damage (yellows in this case). Wilbur may actually slot into most of your titan teams because of the defense drop and shared damage.

2 Likes

That is a great suggestion. Wiburs def down would stack nicely with jackals elem def down.

My only problem with running a color stack team is that i get really, really, REALLY upset when i see the “hero missing” accompanying the 1 point of damage my troops make.

2 Likes

I dont have enough experience with costumed heroes yet, but in alliance wars, can you reuse a costume? In my case, say i get a cVivica from the costume event. So i have 2 vivicas and 1 costume. I use the costumed vivica in my 1st team, can i switch the costume to my 2nd vivica and then use her for my 2nd attack?

1 Like

I am almost done with Vivica, and I have found her a very pleasant addition to my 3-2 raiding teams, whether yellow is the majority or minority color. I prefer to use two healers in almost all situations, and she’s the only easily obtainable yellow healer. I also use her against war teams where I need a cleanser, but as @JonahTheBard said, her speed - or lack thereof - is a detriment there, so Rigard is preferable. I found that she wasn’t durable enough at 3^70 in most instances, so if you don’t have the darts ready, you may be disappointed at first. Still, I think she’s a great hero, and I’m pleased to have her. I hope you like her, too.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip. But man, i have been playing for almost a year now and she is my first yellow 5* so the darts have been patiently waiting in the shed (dart box?) for quite some time now. Hahaha!!

3 Likes