Top War Teams (Highest Win Rate)

Refreshed for Jan. No one at War Roof yet but CP should be close.

4 Likes

War cap has been reached. Seems to be around 135k.

2 Likes

He’s on vacation, and i haven’t been keeping track last few weeks but yea if a team won and their score didnt go up, they hit cap

Which means they were at 10 penalties when cap was raised and have won at least 10 wars since then

Cp was safest bet to be the first to reach it
7DD wasn’t far behind
Aggressive would have been ahead of 7DD if Aggressive wasn’t war dropping to avoid 30/30 wars

That was status last i tracked though

Yep. We’ve hit war cap at 135k since last war and CP has hit it after today’s war as well. So we’re both at 135k-ish now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Grats! And thanks for the info, it’ll make it easier to get up to date when i do start tracking again

20 penalties is pretty solid achievement

3 Likes

Hi, do you remember exactly from which war (date) the penalty was changed to +/- 20, instead of +/-10? I am interested to find my alliance’s current war penalty from my tracked data. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

November 29, 2019

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Damn, that currently puts us at a war penalty of +20, no wonder we keep facing such strong teams. :thinking:

2 Likes

Now you have to go back to the thread they linked you here from and figure out how they are chain winning at > 20 Penality’s < sir.

4 Likes

Somebody has to win, and the top two alliances don’t keep facing each other every war.

1 Like

Not true, there are also draws. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

OK… a few have asked so will share THIS ONE TIME :wink: as it takes a huge amount of manual effort… and tbh I do it for my alliance. Y’all can do it too… (Maybe you are… we can compare notes!)

(Please vote for alliance rankings by war score so I can stop…)
👑 Alliance War leaderboard

Caveats:

• I track any alliance that has hit the top 100 that has a war score over 124K full (30 members). I say this because I don’t want to hear “our score is over 124K…how come we’re not on your list??” We all know board is dynamic so if you’re not chaining 14* titans, I just might not see you! Right now I’m tracking 131 alliances so there has to be a cutoff somewhere.

• If an alliance is below 30 for 5 wars or they haven’t maintained 124K score over last 5 wars, they come off my list until they are full or hit 124K again.

• I try to catch an alliance score when they are full regardless of whether they actually warred full. Not really the purpose…

• The purpose for my alliance is to be able to predict with whom we might get matched, track alliance war history to see what penalty our opponent may be at, who may be “war blocked” from each other (if we are hovering around #10 for the week, this comes into play), etc.

Here are top 39 alliances by last 5 war average scores:

Here are top 39 alliances by “War Cap”… for this purpose, the alliances CAP is the highest score they have achieved. May not be their actual CAP score as that cannot be validated until they have actually WON at CAP and their score doesn’t change. Highlighted in BLUE are teams that have won at CAP so validated CAP score…

Again… this is EXTREMELY manual so will not be perfect! For example, if an alliance wins but has someone “opt out” for the next war, it looks like a loss based on the drop in score and I usually can’t tell until the next war when their score jumps suddenly. But obviously will still factor in last 5 war average.

Enjoy!
GhostChili - CoLead @ Crew-Saders :ghost:
@Zombies @Rigs @Math4lyfe @SADERSpanda

12 Likes

Always enjoy your work @ChelleATC

Hope others enjoy it as well

@mhalttu if players can manually do this, surely you guys could implement something into the game that automatically does this, i know it’s a tall order but we still have hope :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Oh… and just to make sure I stay on topic @Zombies, here are alliances ranked by # of CAP wins since after hitting ceiling again…

(7DD… didn’t count your tie with Aggressive… wasn’t a win… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @Aquaginera_7DD)

10 Likes

Cheers for posting Ma’am & appreciate you tracking this stuff!

6 Likes

I’m out of likes

@ChelleATC as always, much appreciated

Love the data and the organization, this kind of info is bada** and wish we would see more stuff like this brought to the forum and less of my and others usual b*tchin and moaning lol

8 Likes

They work really hard on that once-a-year top tank graphic!

Petri mentioned it may have moar statistics this time this year. :rofl: Super-graphic.

Please note this post contains sarcasm

4 Likes

Lol i dont even know what to say about anything at this point

2 Likes

@ChelleATC

1 month update ma’am?

2 Likes

Sure thing. Sorted by Cap wins. Adjusted this metric from May 1st to current as that was the date of Sader’s first Cap win which is really the purpose of my tracking in the first place…

Alliances War score >128k
Cap win = fight 30 vs 30

7 Likes