🧪 The Beta Beat (V53) – New S2, S3 and HotM Costumes, S5 and Christmas Heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

@PlayForFun Thank you so much for your hard work! We really appreciate it! :hugs: :kissing_heart: do you have any information about what the Family of Legends 2022 bonus will be?

6 Likes

We have not seen it yet.

3 Likes

I don’t think that Zynga/SGG cares. They just want to revitalise the W3K portal so that that portal continues to mint fresh money for them.

If they had decided to use JttW as the basis for S6, that’s a cool idea. Loads of interesting villains there. Imagine a S6 with baddies outweighing the good guns.

As for Wu Kong, they can create a 5* version with the name: Monkey King. Or Sun Wu Kong. And just change the name for the 4* character to some ubiquitous name, maybe tweak the artwork a bit.

Why did Toto get renamed?

1 Like

Add in he doesn’t miss

1 Like

Jungle Book is public domain. Maybe it’ll be King Louie:

2 Likes

Hah - this exact thought came up in the discussion around the new Musketeers:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I think @BlackZed is right about:

3 Likes

The testing of V53 has been ended today.

2 Likes

So are there new thing today?

This was the last Beta for this version.

I am unsure when Staff will release the first V54 Beta.
But it will not happen this week for sure, and they may skip next week too.

1 Like

Nothing broke, no show stopper so v53 live next Monday :muscle:

2 Likes

There were some bugs. Ending the Beta 1 day earlier might hint that SG will want to release V53 tomorrow, but we will see.

Its possible we could see it the week after Thanksgiving week. But, i assume the staff will take off for the hidays around mid december, so we could see a sneak peek of what V54 has to offer, but probably wont see that update till about mid to late January. Just a guess is all

1 Like

Do we know if Xmas seasonal event will start on Dec 1 this year as well?

Hey play, is there some estimation, when season 2 costumes bonuses will increase to those of S1,S3?

2 Likes

This buff is still not officially confirmed by Staff.

This is our last message about that from Staff:

But my guess that it will happen.

The earliest time of this buff can be applied is the time when the V53 update will be forced on November 28th.

2 Likes

Would they do the same to past HoTM costume? That 1% mana bonus is completely useless, at least make it 2% so that we can use a lower level mana troops on the heroes…

1 Like

As we seen it in Beta the new HoTM costumes and Rare and Epic Season 3 hero costumes were also had this 5%/5%/10%/5% costume bonus.

(The old already released ones are not, but I doubt that they will keep those at 3%/3%/5%/1%)

1 Like

Any chance they would do this for seasonal costumes as well? My Francine and Victor don’t want to feel left out.