The 5xAmeonna Defense Team - Raid Results, Raid and War Raid videos

I just started this team and I will post the results here.
What do you think the results are going to be?

After half a day: (I think that is enough for me)
16 Raids / 16 Losses / down 558 cups :slight_smile:

Probably the worst defense ever!
Thank you all for watching!

27 Likes

100% defeats until 1400 cups, where 3* heroes could actually die from her autoattacks.

4 Likes

More defeats than your usual defensive team

Yellow titans could be in a spot of bother and yellow tanks are in for a rough ride…

That is a lot of mats for one hero…not just any single hero…kudos for the experiment.

2 Likes

Is that for real??? :scream::scream::scream::ghost:

5 Likes

Not sure what the results will be but looking forward to the data. You are crazy in a good way :rofl::pirate_flag:

5 Likes

Love this, when I first saw her I thought this defense would be interesting, although probably not super effective, will certainly bother some that raid it though, interested to hear of the results.

2 Likes

I’m so impressed that you maxed 5 Ameonnas, I almost don’t care what the results are. Although I am curious, so I’m watching this thread. I like Ameonna more than many, so I kinda hope this works better than expected, but her fragile defense likely means only 2 or 3 of these, at most, will fire before they die. And those 2 or 3 better do some serious damage, because your opponent will be ghosting tiles like mad, and the little Ameonnas are going to get torched by specials when they come out of ghost mode.

Wish there was a feature that would capture the faces of folks the minute they encounter this defense team!

17 Likes

Buh-bye, back down to Silver you go!

You’ll probably get victories too, mainly from the players who just autotap when their hero skills are full lol

4 Likes

Oh now this is FUN!!

5 Likes

Love it… I wonder if you can actually revenge all the people who took advantage of the Ameonna quintuplets?

3 Likes

Posting just so this thread is on my radar. Leveling 5x Ameonnas is… Dedication.

6 Likes

Yes I can, but I don’t do revenges.

3 Likes

Would be great to see the effects of this team

It was pretty predictable outcome lol but glad you had fun

Video please!

20 charactersssss

Note: video on offense using 5 ameonna

2 Likes

Edit: there is a video with an attack team of 5 Ameonnas (not a raid! My bad!).

I’m still waiting to see @Pois1’s video! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The video you posted is a World Map Stage, 6-8, which is pretty cool too, but did you also find a Raid video?

1 Like

Ohhh i feel really dumb right now… :woman_facepalming:
I just looked up “raid Ameonna” on YouTube and got this video as a result, but i didn’t pay attention to the enemies…
But after checking again, no i found no raid videos… :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for checking! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK, I will do a Raid video, :slight_smile:
Just a little heads up, I am going to lose in that video but it will show the damage against Guinevere, so it is at least something.

17 Likes