Teltoc Walk-Through videos 2nd place (Rare), 10th (Legendary) and 29th (Epic)

All 3 walk-through videos are now live.

As always, open to feedback, critique etc. I hope these videos help. Others, like @Uclapack have been very generous with sharing strategies and tutorials so now that I am learning and growing, I want to offer some walk-throughs of how I am getting through these events with high scores.

46 Likes

Holy guacamoli! :avocado: When you’re fed up with titan drops…just leave the titans alone and spare all the stuff for the event :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, definitely will watch all three of them to see how you managed to go through the levels!! Still lots to learn here so all info is welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The awards at the top are generous.

3 Likes

It is lots of playing over and over again and getting the rhythm for what brings in top scores. The legendary video is now up.

6 Likes

Fantastic scores and ranks. Congratulations !

Thx for sharing these videos.

1 Like

@JekylandHyde thanks for sharing, and congrats to the ranks and the ascension mats of course, well deserved. just of interest, and to better prepare myself, roughly what amount of items you burned for rare?

2 Likes

@JekylandHyde

Thank you so much for sharing.

This was the first event in which I was able to be between the first 1000 in the legendary mode, but I didn’t know how to get more points.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your expertise. You rock!

2 Likes

Thanks. Glad it can help others.

4 Likes

Not sure how many on just Rare as I was fighting pretty intensely on all three levels. I am not very efficient and use weapons pretty freely. I started the weekend with just over 1,000 axes and 1,000 arrows and I had to make more last night. I didn’t have as many Dragon Attacks and various manas, but they all lasted just fine.

4 Likes

You will get there. I have only gotten competitive in Legendary in the last few months.

2 Likes

Thank you. My pleasure to give back as others have given to me.

3 Likes

Love your videos since so long. Now I know you also own a very huge heart.

Thank you for sharing. Mind asking how many times per stage? I’ve done rare multiple times and hardly got 4 monster chests. ^^" ended on 560th or something, which is my record so I’m pretty happy. I’m sure me and others will do better in next thanks to you x

3 Likes

I burnt about 150 arrows, 100 axes, 100 mana and 300+ small mana for rare alone. If I was chasing a lower tier the item burn would have been a lot lower. Epic and Legendary were a ‘single’ run through (although i did have to replay 1 level of Epic to tighten my scores).

• single run through = I will only burn items if I am committed to going ‘all-in’ but I will spend as many resets as required to find that board.
2 Likes

Congrats on your next best and thank you for the kind words. I was holding 1st for most of the weekend, once that slipped I went flask crazy. I am sure I loaded hundreds of rare boards this weekend.

2 Likes

I am for 1,000 of each weapon.

@JekylandHyde;

First off MASSIVE congratulations on your performance!!

Testamount to the effort you’ve put into the events in the last little while that you’ve done so well this time round.

Just had one question (so far) & it’s in regards to your BLUE team you used for Legendary.

Why did you put Glenda AFTER both Thorne & Athena??

Surely if you fired her after Athena but before thorne you would have gotten a much better outcome from the SS damage. Firstly because it would have keyed in another drop on Athena’s defence down effect and secondly ebcause Glenda’s buff would have increased the % damage done by Thorne?

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this is great!

2 Likes

Great scores @JekylandHyde and thanks a lot for sharing with us.

2 Likes