Just did a quick 1.2M Walk-Through Video for Legendary in Avalon

I do not think I will be pushing top 10 this time as I want to see what I can achieve with Epic so I am just hoping to secure Top 100 for Rare and Legendary.

Hopefully this video can help some of you looking for scores and I also hope this scores holds for Top 100. If not, will be farming for boards and hitting the tiles some more.

9 Likes

And after all this amazing performance you are in the 3rd position?:scream::scream::scream:

I really thought that you’d be in the first one.

1 Like

Thanks, but I am just hoping this holds for Top 100. We shall see.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity with all the resources used is it even worth it?? I mean it would be fun to place that high but it just seems like a lot to get there.

Is there any competition anywhere, in any field that the prize is worth the resources to get there?

I used to race cars and I can testify to a huge amount of resources being spent to place near the top and there was no prize whose value, in and of itself, was worth the effort/resources. So why do it?

The spirit of competition. To push oneself as far as one can.

… as far as in-game resources, what else is there to do with piles of weapons but to use them?

3 Likes

Thanks for the video! I had been procrastinating completing this event (busy with rl stuff), and was just finishing legendary. Normally score ~90k for the last three levels, following this playstyle was able to top 100k on the ones left.

Quick question: is there a trick to firing off axes/bombs/dragons so quickly?

2 Likes

I should practice throwing speed :sweat_smile:

I workout regularly :smiley:

Seriously, I never wait for any animations, I just tap away.

2 Likes

Did you do it with 2 hands? My hands cannot synchronize the timing yet…

Not sure why that last one responded to the wrong person here. Sorry about that.

I play with my right index finger which is why I usually fire my heroes right to left.

My wife plays with two thumbs. I’ll never understand that.

2 Likes