I’ve been at it for 3 months now and have defense team power of 2600.
I’m casual about raiding and sit around 1100 trophies.
I have a good stack of 3* hero’s fully upgraded (about 12)
I have other 3* hero’s which are un-leveled (about 14)
I have been lucky with some special events, Epic Hero Tokens and the odd Elemental summon and have now also got Onatel, Gobbler, Rigard, Boldtusk and Grimm (a rainbow )
I did buy a VIP Pass for the second builder but otherwise wont pay.
A few remaining issues bother me:
- I know about the importance of team positioning in you Defence Team but does hero position matter at all when attacking? I like to colour-stack when attacking, can I just dump them in, in any order ?
- I’ve heard it said that you should “save your little gold tokens until you have a special event or seasonal pull”. What does this mean? Isn’t an Epic Hero/Troop Token going to remain the same whether there is a special event on or not? Is there a difference between the Epic troop and Hero tokens in this regard?
- What do the little (often burning) swords next to monsters in the map levels mean? Should you attack the higher numbered monsters first? Are these numbers really useful in the strategy of these levels?
- I understand that you should aim to do damage with strong colour tiles or if not, at least same colour tiles but not weak colour tiles, but should you attack green, blue or red hero’s with yellow or purple tiles and vice versa? Are these effectively weak attacks? And is attacking yellow with yellow effectively a weak attack unlike attacking red with red?
(I hope my question is clear enough…how does the yellow-purple complex behave differently from the red-green-blue complex?)
- Finally, just to check my own thoughts on this, what is the best defensive team position/order for Onatel-Gobbler-Grimm-Boldtusk-Rigard? I’m frantically levelling them up to get to use this good 4* team…:-))
Thank you to this awesome community and SGG for this crazy good game.