So I Finally Got A Tank

@Guvnor merge?

You have a good tank.

Start with what you have…

Also people here have ALWAYS underestimated boss wolf… even in 2019. People were shocked he was #1 in actual performance (from SGG internal data which players don’t have access to so cannot see how well heroes actually perform).

Data vs opinions… you will ONLY get opinions here and no actual data to back it up.

so what matters most is you using boss wolf and creating your own opinion. Forget others opinions… experiment and have fun and let us know YOUR point of view…

2 Likes

Every tank will have several counters.

Some great info here so thanks for everyone’s contributions!

I’m still on the fence. I think i may wait to see what I get from Challenge coins tomorrow and if I get nothing I may use the tabbards. I will still have enough for another purple if I’m lucky enough to pull one.

It’s hard to judge a tank for yourself unless you’re regularly coming up against that specific one, which I don’t in the lower to mid diamond area

I have better result facing slow tanks than fast, excepting those like Heimdall.

I´d use the gorilla as tank.

_He is a Gorilla
_Wears a samurai costume.
_If you support him with Grazul and keep him alive blue stacks may have a hard time. Rafaelle(or gazelle) Lianna and Kestrel as the rest of the team.

I don’t think that’s the best idea, to be honest. I’m a great fan of Guardian Kong but he’s a mite too squishy for defence, certainly for the centre. You’d be better off using Grazul for the tank (I find her a pain to face) - but then with Kestrel that makes 3 reds on defence. Any decent blue stack would blow that away without even pausing to sneeze at Lianna.

Yeah i’ve put Kong in flank because his defense isn’t the best but at least he has decent health.

With my current set up you’d probably want to stack green to take out the healer tank but that would leave you struggling vs the two red flanks.

If you stack blue to combat the two flanks you may not take the tank down as fast and if Kong fires, he gives himself and Kestrel +94% defense against blue for 4 turns.

Currently think this is the best defense I can put out

1 Like