Should I use Wu kong Buff before use attacking skill (attacking titan)?

Original Question

When I bring Wu Kong and Joon to attack titan, it is usually that both hero get full mana in the same time.
Should I use Wu Kong skill before use Joon skill ?
Wu Kong can make Joon skill miss but also make Joon skill do more damage.
I don’t care much about attacking skill miss on titan if it is better on average damage.

Now, I know that tile damage is main damage on titan about 90% (10% for special skill damage) and Joon skill’s blind effect is more important than main damage.

So, I think I should change to Lianna and Kadilen.

The new question is,

When I bring Lianna, Kadilen and Wu Kong to attack water titan and Lianna, Kadilen and Wu Kong get full mana in the same time, should I use Wu Kong skill before use Lianna and Kadilen skill ?
Wu Kong can make Lianna and Kadilen skill miss but also make Joon skill do more damage.
I don’t care much about attacking skill miss on titan if it is better on average damage.

I really want to know because I have only Wu Kong that can boost huge damage on titan, I have to use him on every titan (except rare yellow that reflect yellow).
If I know which way is better, maybe, it can increase titan damage by 3-5% but it is still better than nothing.

The tile damage matters much more than the dmg from special skill. I’d use Joon before Wu so the titan gets the chance to miss.

8 Likes

Normal damage

I agree

Notes

See also the following Wu Kong posts:

Click for notes

WuKong Debuff Duo

Wu Kong Cascade Squad

([Play Style] The cascade squad or Wu Kong+ two healers- New Notes 2019-Mar )

FIN

I’m cheap and usually bring arrows to a Titan. I’d only fire Joon before Wu if I needed the blind.

I’m not concerned with SS damage on a Titan.

@jesse1 @Gryphonknight

I think shouldn’t ask about skill because his skill also blind. (I forgot about blind.)
Now, I know that tile damage is main damage on titan about 90% (10% for special skill damage) and Joon skill’s blind effect is more important than main damage.

So, I change Joon to Lianna and Kadilen which their skill don’t apply and ailments.

Should I use Wu Kong skill before use Lianna and Kadilen skill if they all get full mana in the same time ?

I really want to know because I use Wu Knog in every titan (except rare yellow that reflect yellow).
If I know which way is better, maybe, it can increase titan damage by 3-5% but it is still bter than nothing.

@Math-Teacher

So, if you don’t need needed the blind, do you fire Joon after Wu ?

Yep, if a blind is already applied, I gamble and fire Wu then Joon.

Boom or bust.

@Math-Teacher Thank you.

I still use Joon before Wu because I need blind and don’t use arrow to attack titan.
(In fact, I used to use arrow to attack titan every titan too but now I don’t have enough material to do like that again and it look like giant harpoon do much better job.)

When I have to attack water titan, I will Lianna and Kadilen skill after Wu for damage.
I believe in mathematician choice.

It also depends on the titan level.

But for all titans: tile damage > special skill damage

1 Like

If you care anything for the hero’s special skill, you NEVER use Wu Kong first.

Example:

My green ttian team is Wilbur, Boldtusk, Falcon, Aruna and Wu, set them up in that order and activate them from left to right.

If Wu charges first, I hold him off until the rest of the team do, except for Aruna, who makes low damage and whose DOT is really low in a titan fight.

So in my yellow team, where I do have a Joon myself, I never activate Wu before Joon, leaving the titan blind is more important than to deal 400 extra damage with special.

2 Likes

Exactly, in lower titans the chance to miss is ok, but in 10*+ titans, whenever titan doesn’t miss, it kills someone, so axe + green flag works better

1 Like

And that also depends on your alliance, resources and titan, too.

We are 30 deep (goooo Crew-Jesterssss!) and I have no issue taking antidotes and arrows for survival (12-13*’s).

Wu always last to fire. What u are going to gain from John or anybody fires after him. 1k more damage useless. Titan is about tiles one tile will give u more.