Sabina vs Rigard . Lacking resources

Hello. I was leveling Up Sabina . Currently shes at 3/60. The other day i pulled Rigard. I consider him a better healer because he having an unique ability while i can use Sonya to do the same as Sabina does.

What is my point? im relative new and i put lots of resources leveling Sabina to put her aside in order to level Up rigard

2 Likes

Your reasoning is right. I will choose Rigard first because of his cleansing special

8 Likes

IMO, Rigard 1st, because dispeller has other option: Melendor, Caedmon and Sonya.
And cleanser is only Rigard, Gill-Ra (slow) and Vivica (slow) and other but old HOTM.

5 Likes

Hate to say it but take the cut now and gov with Rigard. You won’t regret it later. I didn’t get him until after a year of playing but I had every other healer and Melendor was my first 4. I also didn’t get Sonya or caedmon until around same time so I played for a long time with only Vivica as my cleanser at 3.70 and I rarely used her. I finished s1 and s2 both difficulties without them all but having him now is so nice. He’s at +19 and like a mini kunchen in stats but he’s average mana. He doesn’t do defense down but that is skill not stats.
Like others said you can debuff with others and you have one. Take this path with Rigard now and later you’ll be glad you did. Even when you have all the s1 healers like I do you still depend on him nobody does what he does. Melendor is awesome but Sabina does same thing exactly, even same skill name…lol. I only now am working on Sabina at 4.20 since I had melendor and others so long.

5 Likes

Soo despite It takes more time i Will go with Rigard.
Sabina would wait till i decide leveling up another healer

5 Likes

You won’t regret it. Hopefully you get Melendor as he’s the better of Sabina Mel pair imo. I have him at +20 and he’s nice. With my l11 mana troop he does skill in 9 tiles instead of 10. Attacks for over 900 too With that troop. And unlike Sonya, caedmon, domitia, you don’t have to maybe take damage from a counter attack since Mel just debuffs without the attack ,
Good luck come back and post the finished version…here’s mine at +19

4 Likes

Go with Rigard imo because he is the only healer with a team cleanse that isn’t a five star healer. The only other cleanser that isn’t really a healer is Gill-Ra and she is on the slow speed and she has attack/defense down with the cleanse so you have to be a bit more methodical with her.

You will not regret your decision to go with Rigard. You will be happier for it. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Its funny that when i think that im close to finish a Hero then another shows up and its better so the leveling process starts again

1 Like

Hi, i am going to go against the flow here and actually recommend to go ahead with sabina. Rigard is a good hero but his cleanse effect can be done by an antidote potion.

Maybe in wars and raids where items cannot be used there could be a problem with sticking with sabina… but from my personal experience (albeit, not as long as the others maybe) i carry emblemed caedmon and sabina and sometimes wish i brought another debuffer.

7 Likes

Both are great healers and I have each of them. But in my honest opinion, Rigard is far more versatile, So I would level him. Good luck

2 Likes

I say Sabina, because I am a great believer in finishing what you have started.

Both are great at their respective jobs, and Rigard will still be waiting for you when you have Sabina maxed.

2 Likes

welcome to E&P. That is how it always goes.

But it happens to all of us at some point. So don’t get upset just go with it.

It’ll start helping with your depth as well.

Rigard is awesome. I have 2 maxed and if I didn’t have Kunchen mine would be at +20 and be used constantly.

2 Likes

I have two of each, but Rigard shines in alliance war and raids, whereas Sabina is multipurpose.

2 Likes

I think Rigard is the right answer, but might not be the right answer for you. If you’re early in the game, leveling heroes from 1/1 takes a really long time, and time matters. You can really struggle in PvE by not having a strong hero. Who that healer is, is less important than just having one. If going with Sabina now allows you to beat just one more rare quest than you otherwise would have, and get a 4* mat, then she’s worth it.

3 Likes

Go ahead with Rigard. Sabina was maxed very late in the game for me.

Rigard will change your game for a 4* and he is still a staple in my roster.

3 Likes

+1 for Rigard.

I have both maxed and really only use Rigard now-a-days… Sabina sometimes gets a run in a second-grade War team but even then…

2 Likes

Another vote for Rigard, cleansing is far more useful (and rare) then dispel. Also, he’s sturdier than Sabina, which is fundamental for a healer

3 Likes

You aren’t going to lose anything, as you will want them both - so don’t feed her to Rigard or anything.

With her at 3.60, that’s a good place to park her for now. Make her your #2 purple priority and go back to her once you get Rigard to 3.60 and can evaluate which you prefer to use.

4 Likes

Cha-ching !!

+1 for Rigard.

2 Likes

Rigard is overall definitely the better of the two healers, but if you have 505 sorcerer emblems (or will soon) laying around you’ll be able to reduce the mana troop requirement for Sabina to 11, which is a big deal. Rigard can be cut to 17, but considering your current roster development I highly doubt your troops are capable of that level yet. Cutting a healer’s tile requirement to 9 is a game changer, and if you’re struggling with 3* mats I’m guessing you’re currently facing mostly 4* opponents. Sabina should be sturdy enough (especially emblemed) at this competition level to be fine, and her at 9 tiles to charge > Rigard at 10. By the time you will have the troops high enough to cut Rigard to 9 tiles or are routinely facing 5* competition that requires a cleanse you’ll definitely have the trap tools for Rigard.

3 Likes