Resume of how Titan loot works – Tiers, Scores, theories

Need to refresh this guide.
Today i get i 10th position and get a C rank.

Don’t know if it’s a bug or something changed.

1 Like

Was it an escape? If not then there was an error. Question is, did you get the correct tier? There was a previous time where letters were messed uo, but tiers correct.

1 Like

Right tier no escape.
I can recall at least another time something like that happen, but it was 13th position, so i assumed B was shift in 12th place.
Then again i get 15th and rightly in B rank, so i just think i see wrong.

1 Like

You may be seeing correctly. Just remember that the letter is irrelevant. It is the tier that matters
Thus far, every time the letter has been wrong, the tier was correct.

1 Like

Uh, with right tier i mean right tier for C rank, not B.

Next time i take a screen.

1 Like

That would be wrong tier then. 10th on titan should give you 1 spot over star level

1 Like

I think we may need to start tracking again and posting screen shots probably too for interesting ones; I’ve seen some inconsistent results over time with the stated values, not sure if that was text display values or something else was going on.

Smattering of recent ones from various 10*, any screen shots people want for confirmation lmk:

2 - A
3 - A
5 - A
6 - B
7 - B
9 - B
10 - B (11/23)
11 - B (11/9)
13 - C (11/30)
18 - C

1 Like

Awkward screenshots for the ones I think are interesting as marked by the dates above:

2 Likes

Yeah I got b on 15/30, wonder if it changed on star level

1 Like

It might at that, I only have data off my main from 10’s as of late; think we probably should start correlating Titan level too.

1 Like

Or might be the total score.
You got C on your worst score.

1 Like

I have a C score from a 9* yesterday, shall I post it?

1 Like

I think if it’s in the 10 to 17ish range on the damage charts yes please

1 Like

Nah, I was sucky that day. Got a magic ball though :grin:

1 Like

As if Titan loot wasn’t bad enough already, I had Tier 9 loot give me just a dagger as the 1 and only ascension mat. slot.

Edited to add screenshots. Ah, only after I added the screenshot do I see that I got not 1 dagger, but 3. Sorry folks, false alarm.

2 Likes

Screen cap please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well appears it is not simply position, perhaps score factors in. Anchor on this list in #14 received a B ranking which conflicts with my earlier 10* data.

1 Like

Truly abysmal rolls, but technically 3 ascension items. Keep at it—Loot Tier IX and above seems to produce much better stuff.

1 Like

…and Zappercat rank?

1 Like

Not sure, reached out but haven’t heard back; Chef was C at 16.

1 Like