Can Titan loot be different for alliance members?

@Rook… I’ve tried to find a thread with this info but just came across a lot of disappointed ppl not getting what they want.

Is it RNG that allocates different loot to each alliance member? Today a lucky member got 2 ascension items and others got none. Is this a bug or part of the fun?

TIA

Yes, that is the randomness fun!

5 Likes

The loot for titan depends on the position in the list. Therefore you got the a+ a b and so on. Even the A loot differ but are same tier.
try this thread

5 Likes

Wow I’m glad I asked. Thank you! I Had no idea the hard workers get rewarded. That’s awesome.

Furthermore, when defeating a titan that claims to have rare ascension mats up for grabs this too is also random and no guarantee?

3 Likes

No guarantee. E.g. many people (like me) tell the weaker alliance members not to be sad to get a C only. I personally got more often 3 star AM in B and C than in A or A+. But it is true, if you get them there, it also could be a 4 star AM which is usually not possible in lower groups.

3 Likes

To clarify, no one in our alliance got the much anticipated telescope. I just figured it was RNG and to be expected. Albeit disappointing!

3 Likes

Oddly, I have received the bonus item on our rare Titans in 3 of the last 4.

2 Likes

So you had a rare titan? You got a better chance to get the telescope no guarantee.

3 Likes

Yes it was a blue Unicorn and showed the telescope as the item. Thank you for clarifying. Appreciate the great work you guys do in this forum :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oddly, I’m slightly jealous :wink:

I’ve been at it for about a year and only recall getting the item a few times. I guess the point is RNG giveth and RNG taketh away.

Took me almost a year to get a red 4* troop…got my second a week later.

4 Likes

Based on all I have read in this forum I count myself lucky. Got several 4* heros in my first month and pulled Ranvir from Atlantis. Patience and acceptance of the randomness is essential I feel. Understanding the finer points (eg. My question above) of how the game is designed helps immensely.

Cheers

The top contributors get more CHANCE to be rewarded - but it’s far from certain. I’ve put 800k damage into a rare Titan for an A+ grade and not received any useful mats while a C grade got Rings and Tonic and an EHT.

Conversely, while on vacation earlier this year and slacking at the game I got a C on a regular Titan myself and received a Damascus Blade.

Such is the nature of RNG

7 Likes

Interesting, good to know thanks. I like the use of the word CHANCE. It really sums this game up. No guarantees! So RNG really is an acronym for Really Need Goodluck.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Rare titans also drop emblems! and other cool stuff!

The 4* ascension item is mainly for Titan loot tier 10, or higher, but people have gotten it with lower loot tier.

Boring link
( Rare titan bonus prize – how does the chance for the extra loot work? Who gets the extra item?)

2 Likes

It’s all random and about how lucky you are, my friend.

In my alliance, I regularly get C level loots from titans. But guess what, my C level loots are sometimes better than A+. So you never know and that’s part of the fun.

2 Likes

There are a lot MORE people who get B or C than A/A+ on titans, so more total ascension material rolls happening in those groups. That’s why it seems like there are a lot more people getting 4* AM at C than at A.

If there are 5 people at A/A+ on a 12* titan, and 10 at C:

5 people x 4 rolls per person = 20 rolls
10 people x 3 rolls per person = 30 rolls

So each individual with a C has a worse chance than each individual with an A/A+, but there are more total rolls distributed across all C than across all A/A+.

That’s why it’s more likely that you’ll hear a C say they got a 4* AM than an A, even though your personal chances for a 4* AM are better as A than as a C.

6 Likes

Ohhhhhh… (the sound of the penny dropping). :blush:

1 Like

I understand that Titan loot is different for everyone, however our recent results make absolutely no sense to me. Our alliance just killed the gorgon titan. i had the second highest damage in the whole alliance. I used the most harpoons (11). Every one in our alliance got between 3 and 4 titan parts and other loot EXCEPT ME. I must say I am less than thrilled with this new feature.