Resume of how Titan loot works – Tiers, Scores, theories

I asked because he has the most similar score of yours that time.
Was thinking that to reach a major rank you need to fulfill two tasks: position and minimum score (that change based on the titan)
In this case (10*) maybe the cap is around zappercat score.

Edit: oh wait, it may depend of the titan hp!
A percentage of his hp!

4 Likes

10* Gorgon with 3234000 hp.

Anchor was a B at 14 with 108675 damage: 3.36%
Zapper was a C at 15 with 103887 damage: 3.21%

Wow you might’ve hit it exactly: 1/30 = 3.33%

That would be the easy line to draw for “did you pull your weight or not” Good call!

This should be pretty easy to verify.

6 Likes

As a random further note, a percentage of titan HP might explain the mysterious D grade people have reported on wins (though I’ve never seen a screen shot); if there is some minimal bar you have to hit.

Also might figure into C vs. D on escapes, maybe.

I may abuse the alt on the next easy win titan heh, 3 damage FTW!

2 Likes

Same HP as prior one:

Fleshpeeler was a B at 14 with 108374 damage: 3.35%
BWS was a C at 15 with 105285 damage: 3.25% (game rounds down everywhere else so doing so here too)

2 Likes

What do you say, can we assume that we solved the mistery and edit this guide?

1 Like

I’d be more convinced if we found 3.33% at 15 and 16 were B’s

1 Like

I’m convinced, at least as a working theory. I suspect that there are some slots with guaranteed B, perhaps 6-10.

1 Like

Not certain 7dd is top heavy enough for that. Hopefully more people can contribute data as well.

It does fit with the presented data so far and explains the issue of varying degrees of B.

I’ll ask when our next titan diea

1 Like

Nope, 10 can give you C, trust me.

For me 16 can’t give you B even with a good score, cause you need both the requirements to get B (score - position)

So much easier if someone tell us :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

They never do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where’s the fun in that? :nerd_face:

3 Likes

So the line appears to be at 3.3% flat.

Another 10* same HP as the rest (yay)

B: 106799 / 3234000 = .0330238

Can’t get any closer than that above the line imo, saw before 3.25 was a C.

4 Likes

Think confirmed at least on 10*'s anyway though I doubt this shifts on other titans: we had #16 on our list get B - above 3.3%

DanW: #16, B, 109595/3234000 = .0338 = 3.38% > 3.3%

1 Like

Oh, so position doesn’t matter?

Doesn’t appear to for B vs C; what’s unknown is if there’s a rank which gets a mandatory B (like #10)

Looks like there are mandatory A’s at least testing on escapes, 3 damage in #2 slot is still an A.

Would need to get some beta testers together and have 5 people hit the titan for real and #6 just 3 damage it and see if that 6th slot still pulls a B. Can’t really think of a great other way to test it.

Yeah, seems the most easy way to find out.

Guess it’s an unreal situation for most of the teams, but more info are always good.

So I found D on a win.

24765/2662000 = .93%

The closest I’ve come on the top side I think was 1.5% or so though I can’t find my picture, that was a C. Will see if I can narrow it down further but I suspect it is at the 1% line we theorized.

Incidentally: 9* Titan, Grade D, Loot tier V… looks to be T-4 for tiers on a win based on one result so far.

Well that was quick.

2662000 9* Gorgon

26780 = 1.01% = C
24765 = .93% = D

To recap as we know it:

A+ position based
A appears to be position based
B start may be position based, needs testing.
B/C split is 3.3%
C/D split is 1%

4 Likes

Do we have an established complete formula/reference for escape titans? How do we calculate/determine the rank for 1st place, and so on? someone said above that 1st place don’t get an A+, so we should start with A for 1st, B for 2nd-5th, and so on. is this right?

edit: I can’t find the info in the OP? and I’ve read the entire thing so long ago, I don’t know if I remember it right.