Please help with my lineup

Idk exactly how varied your “various stages” of maxing is… but if those 5 are the only ones you have maxed I would run rig and zim next to each other since they both cleanse.

I want to thank those who provided feedback for a new player it really makes you enjoy the game more.
Your opinions are appreciated

I want to thank those who provided feedback for a new player it really makes you enjoy the game more.
Your opinions are appreciated

Thank you would you level Colen only red I have?

Would you level Colen next since it’s only red I have? Thank you

Hi,
Colen is slow, not the best to start with.
I would level Hawkmoon first and hopefully you’ll get a more desirable red.
JGE answer is great, you need 3*"s a first, they will get you the mats. Needed to ascent the heroes.
Rigard could be levelled to 3/60, along Caedmon, those are the best you have in 4’s
Wait on the 5*, they’re a lot of work and mats. to max.
Hope it help.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

Sorry i missed Belith, she is the better choice. :grin:

Sorry. That should have been wouldn’t run them next to each other.

1 Like

I’d do belith of hawk for the dispel… but both are decent healers for 3*. Caed def needs to be maxed. You’ll use him for a long time. Rigard too… finish those that are on final stages… Colen isn’t a bad choice imo… especially in some of the raid tournaments. Maybe 3/60 and then maybe you’ll have Scarlett by then.

Zim - Lianna - Ursena - Poseidon - Rigard

1 Like

3* - Gil-Ra / Belith / Balthazar / Jahangir / Valen / Bane / Brienne

4* - Caedmon / Rigard / Colen

Yes I would level Colen to max and give him one emblem. When you get to the point of levelling 4* I would also finish Rigard and Caedmon. You will use those two heroes a lot

Agree with @JGE. It’s best to get some solid 3* teams maxed in your roster before moving on to 4*. I’d highly suggest minimally having 2-3 rainbow teams of 3* then consider starting on the 4*

Please take it from someone who made this mistake. If you pull the best 5* in the game now, leave it alone or you will waste so much time and resources and become discouraged. Wait until you can Field a full 6 teams for alliance wars and have a good stock of AM’s before messing with those 5*. Good luck!! Let us know how you are making out occasionally!! It’s always good to see new players here, glad to have you!!

1 Like

You should create a new post for this yourself.

It’s not considered polite to ‘hijack’ someone elses post. If you do that and tag me, I’ll give advice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s the new post. Our new friend may not know how to tag you yet.

2 Likes

I have Sartana and Isarnia at 3/70, Elena at 2/60, all the others are untouched or on 1st/2nd Chevron. I have mats for blue 5* final ascension, but I need to choose between Richard and Isarnia. I also have Obakan but I’m leaving him until Sartana is maxed - just waiting on a tabard.

I’m not sure whether to replace Zim with Elena for riposte as Rigard can cleanse…

Decisions, decisions!

Twenty thank yous.
Twenty.

Should I start this post again? I’m very confused :joy:

Thank you for your response. I am new to posting so I do not know how to start a new post. I did not know about hijacking…so I am sorry about that was well. New to this game and posting…

embarrassed.

It’s fine Doc. We all need to start learning somewhere.

Sorry, I did not mean to embarass you.

I went to your post which you made, but I saw you already have lots of good advice.

Take care buddy

It’s ok, not to worry. I’ll just start a new one :joy:

Good luck with your teams :grin: