New on the block

Welcome!!

You’ve already been given some great advice. I’ll just +1 with what they’ve said.

It’s tempting to jump to the shiny 5*s but most aren’t as strong at 3/70 as maxed 4’s… better to get a nice set of 3s and 4s before working on those 5s. Get some mats accumulated. Get some experience under your belt with raids and wars. Then you’ll have a better idea of who you want to spend the mats on.

Happy grinding!

7 Likes

What @Math4lyfe, @Raghadorn, and @JonahTheBard said. Get 2-3 3* in each color, then use them to get the mats for 2-3 4* in each color. Then and only then work on your 5*

5 Likes

Are you in a good alliance that provides solid advice? That can be a great help as well.

5 Likes

Ey! Thanks at all…
My alliance is not good …I finished first on every titan…
I’ve got mats for last ascension but no compasses for;
Merlin, Mel+C and Colen…Costumed Mel will be my first choice surely plus add emblems then.
I’m working on 3*…C Bane 2/10 but fast ascension…and then wanna work on Hawkmoom+C, cause can use her in battles.
Question, what mats need Wilbur? That hidden blades? If yes will save for him, I couldn’t find answer in forum …and Tib?
Here it go my mats…

So, I know that 5* must wait, but Elena help me a lot in seasons versus bosses…jijiji
I don’t like Colen for ascension cause he’s between everything, not sniper, not buffer, not debuffer, not def…what you think about him, not a lot of fans in community.

Thanks for replies…best wishes and growing mats 8-P

1 Like

Hi @Mestre!

I hope that will help you to know what mats and how many you need to ascend your heroes.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Huge…Thank you so much…saved.
All heroes uses same mats

1 Like

The wiki is also a good source of random facts like that, worth a bookmark.

1 Like

Thanks, …marked… I’ll read
Edit; got it before…fandom. I’ll read in deep

This should be remedied ASAP.

4 Likes

Hahaha…with this confinement will be…

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum @Mestre! You’ve received the best possible advice above so no need for anything from me except DO NOT TOUCH A 5* until you have 3-4 rainbow teams of 3* and 4* hero’s. Plus the mats to finish them, or at least get them to 3/70.

Good Luck!! Check back in and let us all know how you are doing. Oh, and get yourself in an active, good alliance quickly!!

*** I’m impressed with your English, I believe its better than mine and I grew up speaking it.

4 Likes

I fully endorse this statement :rofl:

@Mestre find yourself a good training alliance. That will help you immensely in learning the ins and outs of the game. There is an alliance recruiting category here. You can post there and get a bazillion responses :laughing:

4 Likes

Read this as “Brazilian responses”. :woman_facepalming: And I’m English speaking. Lol.

2 Likes

That’s why you’re not “English4lyfe” :rofl: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Your responses are all appreciated…tomorrow I’ll search new alliance…
I like this game and I know that I’ll need time for great heroes, step by step.
Will tell my inputs on this tread, and for sure more answers…
Thanks again.

3 Likes

Look here. You’re bound to find one you like.

3 Likes

Hi, thank you for link…read…useful.

1 Like

Hi people…here I’m again. So, today I received a compass and, who will be the next for last ascension to Olympus of heroes…?
Remember;
Melendor+C, Wilbur, Merlin, Diamond Captain, Tiburtus, (Colen, Scarlett and Sumle for last I think)
I’ve got Tritón+6 and Grimm+9 for my best heroes…
No knocking entrance… thanks in advance and please vote only one…I play all the things on game; titans, raids, challenges, seasons, war…

Normally I would say Wilbur, because his special is useful everywhere. However, I don’t see a 4* healer, and Melendor +costume is really good. I vote Melendor first, Wilbur second

1 Like

Ok, thank u… Mel-1, Wilbur-1/2

Cookie Settings