Neith – New November 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Her mugshot, even compared to recently released HOTMs such as Kingston, Seshat etc is way superior in depth

If you place her by Grimm’s side, it’s an abysmal leap in design quality.

3 Likes

I’ve got her mid-3rd striped now and am revising my opinion to ‘pretty good’ and improving. I’m excited to try her with emblems.

5 Likes

Indeed she is great. Tried her yesterday after I saw a post about the Frost March. She survived even at lvl 1 she is awesome. Had her on the right wing to be safe and it was fine. She survived all the way and did her job great! The effects were very good and the sound she makes is nice. Kingston and Neith can’t wait to max them. But Neith has a small lead because she hits all of the enemies at once. So yes she is awesome.

1 Like

Her overall character design is cool, but her pose is at least… uncomfortable?

It hurts my back only staring at her.

7 Likes

Drew her from second try. Sweet lord!
Screenshot_20191105-204824|281x500

I’m certainly not affected by back pain, so I wish you well on imaginary and real ailments :wink:

Neith sure does a lot of exercise and has a wonderful manicure as well :smiley:

Maybe you should try getting rid of the noose around “your” neck… you might feel more relaxed :rofl:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Imo it doesnt matter if you cut 10, 20 or 1% mana. Mana cutting makes sense against loaded opponents, so they are delayed one round to fire and bosses, if you use her on offense, load that quick that the % dont matter if not 50%. :thinking:
I like her, but will wait if i am lucky and get white rabbid, would be a good addition to my Queen and Cat+20 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Who would you replace Neith with in the below mono team:

Drake
Joon
Onatel
Rana
Jackal

Inari also in reserve

1 Like

Nearly 100 rolls, no Neith.

Is Inari maxed? Is this for titans or raiding? Inari brought the yellow stack damage waaaay up vs dark titans. Take out the lowest attack stat for titans (Onatel and Rana are low, Titans don’t heal so Rana be most easily replaced vs titans). Also, can Inari be given Rogue emblems? Assuming Jackal goes to +19 or +20 and then is someone else ahead of Inari? Take her on the attack path and she’ll become a titan annihilator.

I don’t mono in raids so would replace two with another color in your shoes so I am not best for advice if that is you objective.

1 Like

Inari is maxed.

Titans I use Drake / Joon / Jackal / Inari

So not sure where to put Neith.
The ones I listed above are for raids.

Jackal is +20 and Inari is +3

…titans also get an attack buffer of some color (Wu/Ranvir or off color).

For raids, Rana is slow (AVERAGE, one of the slower options), perhaps she gets chopped and Neith takes her spot. Should be good synergies of Onatel and Neith with mana control. Neith will be particularly helpful in Onatel’s first two rounds where she only steals 25% and 50% of the generated mana. Onatel magnifies the impact of Neith’s mana steal as well.

You’ll be “blind heavy” with Drake/Joon/Neith though. One of them could be sacrificed but that will make the mana speed of your team somewhat slow which would make Joon the candidate to drop. Drake blinds three whereas Joon blinds one. Jackal + Drake could/should leave one dead and two blind whereas Jackal + Joon is just one dead.

Edit: My assumption is that Jackl +20 hits HARD and Drake’s follow-up is enough for all but the tankiest and even that one will be blinded.

Edit II: Rana is average mana, not slow. My error and apologies.

2 Likes

I think she is anything but a tank.

I’d put her right beside Kunchen, but I won’t do it because I don’t have him… nor her… :cry:

1 Like

I did my first ever 10 pull today and despite most being rubbish or duplicates, I did get a surprise and receive Neith. She is my second HOTM since I started to play in June 29th. Miki + Neith.

2 Likes

I’ve run her in about 100 raids now… I still think she is okay but not great. She needs high level mana troops and if you pair her with onatel, you need two high level mana troops. Otherwise it takes too many tiles to get them to work in time. So far I prefer onatel and drake. I want to like her but it is difficult.

2 Likes

With this ridiculous stats and average mana generation what to like on him

@Elpis

:rofl: :rofl: yes I feel that too haha but she is flipping beautiful.

2 Likes

@Sernarok you will one day :slight_smile: I also want Kunchen, Chao, Lianna, Marjana, Elakanen and some others… You are not alone here. Virtual hug for you.

2 Likes

If you mono, I would take rana and Onatel out for Inari and Neith.

1 Like