🧪 Early Information on the November 2019 HOTM (Neith)

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the November 2019 HOTM, Neith.

Click for Mostly Useless Information from Beta

Don’t get too attached

Details from beta, especially brand-new beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual hero release.

It’s incredibly common that heroes are changed during beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to stats to be made.

Neith Beta Info & Stats

Attack: 735
Defense: 737
HP: 1299

Class: Ranger
Resist: Mana Generation Stopping – The Hero has an innate ability to resist status ailments that Stop Mana Generation.
Element: Holy/Yellow

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Sickle of Eradication

• Deals 220%150% damage to all enemies.
  • Reduces the mana of all enemies by 10%.
  • All enemies get -35% accuracy for 4 turns. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills.
  • Element Link gives +4% mana generation for all Holy allies for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see:

24 Likes

I wonder how it plays out. A bit of everything yellow heroes have to offer merged into one ranger.

On a side note, is that an evil offspring of HuTao and LiXiu?

19 Likes

bookmarked for future !

1 Like

Hard to not like the hero, a lot of nice things rolled into one. Could see as a solid flank or tank … interested to see if / how she gets adjusted or if she does at all. Certainly a hero I’d like to have in my roster as is, but not one that I’d go “crazy” pulling for … would have liked to see something new here… like maybe a holy with dispel… (please)… but… is what it is.

3 Likes

Wow. Mana cut plus full team blind - that seems incredibly powerful. They seem incredibly powerful on paper and a great complement for Onatel.

10 Likes

Wt…
Justice and Guinevere skilled merged. Sounds balanced to me.

9 Likes

20 SLOWWWWWW her down

4 Likes

Hel and Proteus :no_entry_sign:
Atte: Neith

Mana Speed: Slow

• Deals 240% damage to all enemies
  • All enemies get -40% accuracy for 4 turns

EDIT: ok, that damage drop on the skill did nerf her. She’s still better than Justice because mana cut, but not towering straight up over her.

32 Likes

Plus 735 atk vs 609, I’m the one crying cause Justice is my only 5* yellow :,(

7 Likes

Justice is my only yellow 5 star also but not maxed yet because I wish for a better one. Well look at that new hero here. Justice is outclassed completely :cry:

Is it possible that costumes are released by November? The differences in skills and power between new and old heroes start to be painful…

5 Likes

@zephyr1… Would you please visually describe these new HOTMs? Human, goblin, fish, nationality, looks like “insert pop culture reference here”?

4 Likes

She seems a bit OP to mee.

Neith is a Caucasian woman wearing some kind of mask, with gray hair, holding a saber in her right hand, in a fighter pose.
Grimble looks like a dwarf (gnome?) riding a camel goat… Don’t ask any questions lol.

20 Likes

Agree, as soon as I read the special abilities my very 1st thought was “There is no way they don’t slightly nerf her”
I’d sure like to pull her as is though. I’m guessing change from average to slow?

6 Likes

Sounds like I need to get my ham under Neith.

4 Likes

Not only does Neith obsolete Justice, but is also superior to Drake Fong, who is already one of the best heroes in the game (according to https://titanmafia.com/ he just got placed as #5 overall).
I hope they rein in the powercreep on this one.

4 Likes

I know Guin reduces mana by 20% but even 10% turns fully charged hero ready to fire into sad hero sitting in the corner and wondering what happened to their mana… With 35% chance to miss if eventually manages to charge mana.

Definitely OP.

13 Likes

This new heroe destroyed Justice completely :no_mouth:

6 Likes

I’d like to really, really, REALLY emphasize this statement for Neith.

6 Likes

Touché @RudoDewbie!! My guys are wondering why I’m laughing at my phone. I’m working guys, really, I am :joy:

2 Likes