Neith, Musashi, or Ranvir?

Have the 6 darts and am leaning towards Neith? Thoughts?

Additional Information:

• Who else do you have as a levelled yellows?
  • Do you have Miki/ Tarlak/ Wu Kong levelled?
  • Do you have another Blinding hero?

Have Joon maxed with 10 emblems and Vivica maxed. Wu Kong maxed as well.

If you have Miki or Tarlak or Wu Kong levelled, I would advocate for either Neith or Musashi.

Logic of not levelling Ranvir if you have Wu Kong

Math comparison of the Ranvir vs. Wu Kong, looking ONLY at tile power. Doesn’t linearly translate to damage dealt because the math isn’t linear.
Thread here for damage calculation: Damage Calculation

Math will look at 3x tiles hitting an enemy and NOT doing crit.

Wu Kong
+185% damage. Thus 3 tiles becomes 8.55 tiles equivalent power. Then with a 32% miss chance this then becomes 5.814 tiles power

Ranvir
+195% damage. Thus 3 tiles becomes 8.85 tiles equivalent power. Then with a 35% miss chance this becomes 5.725 tiles (LESS than Wu Kongs).

On top of not charging tiles more than Wu Kong, Ranvir costs more to max out in terms of food, feeders, time, emblems (+emblem food & iron costs) and ascension materials.

If you have another Blinder levelled already (e.g Justice, Drake Fong or Joon) I would vote for Musashi or Ranvir.

Based on your answer above, I would say to level Musashi as he will give you some DoA + Sniping ability. Neith would be the next recommendation followed by Ranvir last.

Musashi and pair him with other splash attack heroes… :metal:

1 Like

From what you have said above about other heroes in your roster I agree you should focus on Musashi as your next fully levelled 5 star yellow.
Whichever hero you choose good luck

1 Like

I gave the darts to Musashi…thanks!

1 Like

Hey guys… Just to kinda piggyback on this thread… My current lineup is:

Seshat +9
GM +9
Telly +7
Richard +6
Neith +3

What would u guys think about replacing Neith with Musashi as a place-holder yellow til I get something better?? I have 9 Darts & a bunch of Rogue Emblems just sitting around… I also have a TC20 going 24/7 hoping for someone like Joon to pop out… When I get 1 more Scope I also plan to replace Richard with Costumed Magni & those Emblems to go to Telly… Would it be worth losing that blind to get a little more harder pop with Musashi, even just temporarily til something better comes around? Even if I keep Neith I’m thinking about giving those Emblems to Seshat anyways cause I think I can run Neith naked with Seshat having a harder hit… I also have Malosi 3/70 & Inari but with GM Malosi wouldn’t work on D for several reasons… Any thoughts??

I went with Musashi and he works well with my roster. I also have Neith. Musashi definitely needs rogue emblems on him. His defense is quite weak otherwise. Jealous of the costume Magni!

Thanks for ur advice!! I’m gonna give Musashi a go… I agree with the emblems too… I think I’m gonna get his Atk to 800 & put the rest into D/Hp cause his Health is pretty low too… If he doesn’t work out for whatever reason I’ll still have him for Titans… I was really surprised & happy for Magni too!!