Need some advice on hero teams

Hello I need some advice on my defense team and on what 5 hero’s I should concentrate on maxing. Assuming I can max all. And who you think should get my emblems. Thanks for any help

Dark hero’s I have
Seshat
Domitia
Obakan
Proteus
Rigard
Tibertus
Merlin

Holyo
Vivica
Neith
Hu Tao
Li xiu
Chao
Danzaburo
Wu

Ice
Magni
Thorne
Isarnia
Ariel
Boril
Grimm
Kiril
Triton

Nature
Kadilen
Morgan le fay
Kingston
Melendor
Little John
Caedmon
Gadierus

Fire
Khagan
Marjana
Natalya
Boldtusk
Gormek
Wilbur
Colen
Scarett
Kellie
Falcon
Sumitomo

Alright so assuming you can max everything you got:

Defence Team

My advice for a fairly uniform defence would be:
Natalya, Ariel, Seshat, Neith, Morgan Le Fay.
You don’t really have a fantastic tank so I kinda went with what gives a big damage output in Seshat & who gets the boost from the minions.
Natalya & Morgan are IMO some of the best wingers around. Both are fast speed & have a humongous DoT output. Ariel is a great buffer & Nieth is probably the best of your holy bunch.

Elemental Focuses

Red - Fire

• My focus would be on Wilbur, Falcon & Boldtusk. These three will get you through a HUGE amount of events, challenges, raids etc…
  • After that, I’d look at Natalya or Marjana for use on the defence team in a wing.

Green - Nature

• Melendor is a very handy healer. His big attack attack stat means he’s useful in more than just a healer role.
  • Little John is also a handy one to have. He’s got a bigger attack stat again & the mana slow can be painful… problem is he’s slow :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Morgan le Fay is my pick of the 5* because I think she’s quite possibly the best winger in the game… I also love raiding with her & have seen her solo kill an enemy team.

Blue - Ice

• Kiril & Grimm & Triton are all solid 4* heroes. They are staples on many people teams. I personally still use Grimm in raids & titans with +15 emblems
  • Ariel is definily the pick of the 5* here. Reasons are obvious but main one being that shes an Average Speed heal all, cleanse all & mana buffer

Yellow - Holy

• Li Xiu is probably the best of the 4* here
  • Wu Kong should also be a priority. He should definitly be a staple on your titan teams for the big attack buff that he gives. See below for a link to an analysis that I did comparing the various titan buffers.
  • Of the 5* you have, Nieth is probably the more versatile. She’s not great but I don’t think you’ll need another 5* healer, especially a slow one, as you will likely focus on Ariel.

Purple - Dark

• Rigard & Proteus would be my picks here. Proteus’s mana blocking is on point. Rigard is a fantastic healer & cleanser.
  • Merlin & Tibs are also great & would probably focus on them ahead of Dom & Obakan
  • Seshat is easily the best of the 5* dark heroes you got available. Her resist mana block makes her immune to Guin, Mitsuko and heaps of other heroes (quite a versatile one). Also the minions generate themselves, giving her probably the best meat shields around.

Hope this helps.

Couple tools which may be handy:

Comparison of Wu Kong to other Titan Buffers:

Spreadsheet to help track & compare heroes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Will definitely use your advice