- V31 Balance Changes (August 31)
- Beta Changes to upcoming heroes
What Is It?
The Hero Booklet is an Excel Spreadsheet which Tabulates all the data for heroes currently in Empires & Puzzles.
The Sheet allows the user track which heroes are owned & to sort the entire booklet by:
- Colour/ Element
- Class (Barbarian, Wizard etc…)
- Family (inc. Costumed/ vanilla, event etc…)
- Base Stats (Attack, Defence, Health, Power)
- Special Skill (Sniper, Defence Debuff, Attack Buff etc…)
- Special Skill Speed
I initially built it for my own personal hero tracking & records. Wanting to know who’s the best hero for use in situations without having to click on every single card I have in my inventory etc…
Also allowed me to compare heroes when choosing who would be the next to level up.
Plan to maybe build in some additional stuff
- Damage Calculator, to allow users to compare which hero’s special is going to be most effective
- 2 & 1* Heroes. More for completion than anything as there isn’t really a use for these anymore now that tournaments are gone.
- Personal Roster Sheet
- New Valhalla Beta heroes (Thor, Odin, Gefjon Lord Loki)
- New Beta HotM Heroes (Reuben, Zulag, Glenda)
- New Valhalla 4* Heroes
- New valhalla 5* heroes
- Released version of Raffaele
- Changes to Beta Heroes
- Added in the second round of costumes
- Added new springvale heroes
- Added new Valhalla heroes
- Added new HotM
- Switched to a Google Sheet
- Added a bunch of pre-built filters
- All current Beta Heroes