šŸœļø Missions ā€“ Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

Ok, here is the updated graphic. @Quinn3 I have also added the scarabs/canopic jars info you pointed out earlier. There are also a few ibis and jackal combinations with the saraps.

16 Likes

Desert acolytes also appear in province 15

4 Likes

Desert acolyteā€™s avatar reminds me of youtubersā€™ thumbnail :rofl:

2 Likes

Thx, I have updated the OP with the new chart.

2 Likes

Anybody already found a perfect level to farm the acolytes?
Need some 150 more for the avatar and am done with 17-2 as the birds are doneā€¦

3 Likes

Havenā€™t done much yet, and none of the ones in Province 15, but 17-2 is my best average so farā€¦

3 Likes

I came here to ask the same question. I just finished the Saraps and i have 160 Acolytes left. 17-2 is fine thereā€™s not a better stage for just acolytes. thatā€™ll take me another day and a half to two days at 5-7 acolytes per run.

btw, i guess this means there will be new avatars for every new set of provinces, 12 sets total? at least theyā€™ve been easy to finish so far.

1 Like

15-8 or 17-2 for the acolyts?

So I just finished up the Acolytes, and just have a few runs left to wrap up the scarab amulet mission (trying to get to 135), so i checked 15-8 and if you are just doing acolytes it may be slightly better. There are 4 waves, each with either 3/4 monsters, and 2 guaranteed acolytes at the end.

i honestly already canā€™t remember if 17-2 always had 3 monsters on the first three waves. if so, i would expect there to be a slightly higher chance (but not much) that you could get more in 15-8 since it has a chance for 4 monsters per wave. if 17-2 is always three per the first three waves, you should average 6.5 per run (9 monsters x 50% chance of acolyte = 4.5 + 2 guaranteed at the end). iā€™d have to really sit down and do the math to figure out what it would be in 15-8 with a 50% chance itā€™s 3 or 4 monsters per wave, and then 50% chance each of those is an acolyte, but it comes out to slightly higher than 6.5 per run, obviously. but not by much.

so you may just want to pick whichever one is easier for you to farm. once youā€™re done with the saraps it shouldnā€™t take more than 25 runs or so.

5 Likes

If you use the Shen amulet on 13-7 you donā€™t get the ailments and it should be ok to autoplay. This is where Iā€™m at to finish these off and then do the VI missions

I ground out acolytes on 17-2 using autoplay with shen and was scepter. I found I finished acolytes with 15 amulet still reqd so going to do 5 more, leave the next 10 for 19N when it opens then farm elsewhere

Auto farmed 17-2N with the shen and scarab amulet and my strong auto farm team: Freya, Kiril, Athena, Onatel, Delilah

Same, I autofarmed 17-2 N with Shen/Scarab
White Rabbit* - Gosek - Mielikki - Mr. Pengi - Junaid

I finished the Scarab amulet mission yesterday, and am really happy - now I can ditch the Scarab for the Was Scepter again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i left 10 of the scarab amulet to do because itā€™ll take 10 stages of the new provinces to get the new amulet and iā€™m already done with the avatars, so iā€™m sitting at 135. but yeah, i donā€™t find the scarab amulet to be useful at all, so iā€™ll be glad to be done with it.

I find both the Shen and Was amulets quite useful, so itā€™ll be interesting to see which one pairs up the best with the new amulet. I used Shen with the scarab, it just generally made things easier for the farming stages. Do we know what the new one will be? is it in the beta beat somewhere?

1 Like

@Sam-I-Am yup they have their own thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

omg, the next one is even worse than the scarab! but i donā€™t think it will matter much as long as the enemies donā€™t get crazy hard.

the one after doesnā€™t seem so bad, except, well, youā€™ll be forced into rainbow for what, 175 stages? that will beā€¦ interesting, for sure. team selection will start to really matter.

Shen/Was probably the best combo, although whatā€™s the last one? i guess weā€™ll find out soon enough! :thinking:

Thx for the link.
I forgot to update the OP there with the V51 balance updates, which is now fixed :slight_smile:

my pleasure @PlayForFun , you already do so much so glad it helped a bit!

@Sam-I-Am I agree, I am not so hot about an amulet that only has benefits when heroes dieā€¦ as for the rainbow one, I guess I can live with it especially for autoplay purposesā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: though not so hot about the riposte, especially if it does not stack with better riposte skills like Azmiaā€™s or Ferantā€™s!

1 Like

Thanks for the link ā€¦ I didnā€™t realize we already knew the next two amulets. I guess Iā€™ll be keeping Shen as my main constant with the second slot for whatever mission Iā€™m on. The revive one seems a little useless, but I like the rainbow/atk up/riposte which will probably be my 2nd mainstay since I run a rainbow farm team, once I get it. That works well since we unlock the 3rd slot before the last amulet. I guess before I do the last amulet mission, Iā€™d use the Tjet amulet for the 3rd slot in the interim as extra mana is always good.

3 Likes