🏜️ Missions – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

Did ten runs of the stages in province 13. Average avatar progress per run.

Stage Mummies Scarabs
13-1 5.5
13-2 4.1 1.0
13-3 1.0
13-4 5.1
13-5 3.3 1.0
13-6 1.0
13-7 6.8
13-8 1.0
13-9 5.7
13-10 1.0

13-7 looks best for mummies, but it’s probably best to start with 13-2 to get both Mummies and Scarabs.

@Zartanis FYI Scarabs are in 13-3 not 13-4

22 Likes

Under the new bosses 14-6 is marked purple and that’s not correct :wink:

1 Like

Ah thank you @Ruskin505, got a little ahead of myself. This has been fixed in my previous post. @HarryDeB this one is a little buried in the info, but this stage has the jackals so I matched those up. :slight_smile: I did change the color to match with the jackals.

4 Likes

Great work, but want to add in 12-1,3,4,6,8,9,10 for the Ominous Scarabs. That makes it nice to combine with Falcon jars at 12-4,6,8,9.

Edit: With 12-6 probably being the best to farm that combo. But you do need to complete Province 12 to unlock the new missions.

6 Likes

I will add this to my next update, thank you for this @Quinn3.

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping this updated! It’s pretty obvious why we get duplicate posts, I tried to search for this on forums but didn’t have the word missions, and wouldn’t show in forum search results, but on Google it could find this post as the top result with the same wording (plus empires and puzzles).

2 Likes

For the record, you can search the tags for missions and this topic will come up. I find that using the tags to search helps a lot, specifically if you are looking for beta-beat information.

Yes have to have the exact word used here, I was not thinking of missions this morning, more of farming / portraits and couldn’t find the post at all with forum search 3 different ways but could first try on Google.

If you know the exact word used searching here works, but if the word is only repeated in the body of text it doesn’t seem to show up.

Been on holiday so a bit late starting these missions lol.

My findings in the Table below. Essentially 13-2 until the Scarab mission is over, an extra wave means more mummies on average, and it doesn’t have the special stage properties (unlike 13-5). Once that’s over 13-7 is probably best with 4 waves including 2 guaranteed on the boss wave. However, if you’re struggling to autoplay that, 13-4 doesn’t have the special stage properties (which will make it a bit easier to complete) and also has 4 waves (although no mummies on the boss wave).

I’m probably not going to keep a log to update the Table any further for these avatars as I think my course is fairly clear.

Level Runs Wandering Mummies Ave. Ominous Scarabs Waves Guarenteed on Boss Wave
13-1 3 18 6.0 - 3 2
13-2 20 101 5.1 Yes 4 0
13-4 3 21 7.0 - 4 0
13-5 10 34 3.4 Yes 3 0
13-7 3 22 7.3 - 4 2
13-9 3 18 6.0 - 3 2
11 Likes

Glad to be back to missions. I got behind on the maps and recently caught up all the levels on S5 and completed S4 hard.

Now I’m going to focus on catching up the S5 missions, thankfully now that more is released the path of most efficiency is clearer. I still also have a good deal of S4 avatar missions to complete but I’ll only work on those during the underwild event, until I have S5 totally finished. I’m only about 50 titans away from that mission finishing so it will be nice to mostly clear them out again.

2 Likes

Thanks for compiling this. Finally finished the Maus and Canopic jars and getting starting with these.

2 Likes

And the new avatar missions yet again…

13 Likes

Looks like the Tusken raiders from SW.

11 Likes

The one on the left is Jawa, not Tusken :slight_smile: So it’s like two of them combined

5 Likes

Thx @sleepyhead I have added them to the OP.

1 Like

This was the first think what these minions reminded me too :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s the new amulet mission too

Not particularly excited about this amulet :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thx, I have added this to the OP too.

1 Like

As far as I can see is 17-2 the only one with Nightfall Saraps and Desert Acolytes, please correct me if wrong :slight_smile: no further data at the moment, first finish Normal and Hard Mode

11 Likes

This is what I see as well. I don’t see any future levels in beta that have both (up through province 23).
Have fun farming 17-2 everyone.

Acolytes are scattered among some of the 20+ provinces, as are many of the prior avatar mobs.

8 Likes