šŸ“Æ Missions ā€“ Season 3 (Valhalla)

OP Updated with more missions & the latest guides / infographics.

5 Likes

Looks like I am off a bit and played a little bit more 24-5 and 24-9 first, so now I am done with Teaks, but still a few hundred off on the Goos. Is there a stage thatā€™s good for just the Goos of Dread? I have been doing 24-7, since I did not have to worry about the special stage bombs and the Teak boss is usually flanked by 2 Goos.

I also doing 24-7 Until the Teak finished, and continue 24-7 for Goos, so Iā€™m done without doing 24-5 or 24-9.

Bu let see another resource from @Lavan.

It seems 24-5 and 24-9 are the favorite. You can try and compare some of couple try maybe?

My current progress:

Updates: I currently play 25-1N for Lava while no other todo with WE.

2 Likes

Thanks @jinbatsu, I did notice that graphic, I wonder if those stages were favored because they contained 2 Teak bosses at the end. All three stages appear to be 4 waves, and the Goos get mixed in with the Bats, so I noticed there are waves that could contain no Goos, just the bats. According to @Rfmā€™s numbers up top, 24-7 could have up to 7 Goos per run, but honestly it didnā€™t feel like that many (again, really wasnā€™t paying very much attention), not really wanting to do the Special Stages again, I think I will 24-7 (not literally, snort snort) the rest on 24-7, at least there are guaranteed 2 Goos flanking the Teak boss at the end, whereas 24-5 and 24-9 may have variable numbers of the Goos, but they arenā€™t always guaranteed to be in high appearance.

1 Like

yes, thatā€™s why I just use 24-7 forever to get both Goos and Teak. After special completed.

1 Like

Anyone know whatā€™s the best level to do the Niflheim quest (19-2,4,6,8, or 10) if youā€™ve already finished Masks (with Sprites)? I donā€™t see anything past S3.15 in @BarryWuzHereā€™s farming guide nor any posts recommending anything other than 19-6 if you still have Masks left.

Also, whatā€™s the best for dust sprites alone? Have a few left.

This month will be released three more stages or all 5 left?.

Since thereā€™s more than 5 left, weā€™ll get 3 as usual.

Once you get to the current stage end it displays 4 more in the center.

And I expect at least 1 more beyond that.

1 Like

There are 10 leftā€¦

The Asgard map is more detailed now, and the 37th? zone above the City of Asgard is distinct although very small. May not be an actual zone, or maybe Yggdrasil is the last zone.

3 Likes

Why only one province is dark in Asgard not others ? Because normally province r dark until we reach there ?

1 Like

Do we have new missions or no missions so we can catch up with the previous ones? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

New avatar = Elf Watchmen (after Lava Bomblets)

I still not yet finish Firebeetle.

4 Likes

What about a stage in new Provinces that has both Lava Bomblets and Firebeetles? Anybody managed to complete all normal/hard mode stages yet?

Bad newsā€¦ there arenā€™t any. I completed all Normal stages. None have both Firebeetles and Lava Bomblets.

Firebeetles:

28-1
28-7

Bomblets:

28-2
28-6

7 Likes

Any report on the new bow missions yet? Iā€™m only 65% through. :cry:

Yes. Enc mooseā€¦

1 Like

A quote from the forum. Dunno where I got it from, but thanks a lot

Missions for new avatars:
There isnā€™t any lvl released that has both beetles and bomblets(maybe in the closed province there is).
Based on That (25 runs with loot tickets):

Beetles 26.7 is the only lvl with 2 bosses so by far is the best for Beetles.

Bomblets 25.1 is the best lvl with average 7.8 mobs per run (0.97 mobs per WE).

Special LVL best Lvl 27.6 with average 6.1 Bomblets per run (0.68 mobs per WE).

My personal suggestion:
Finnish normal and hard mode first.
Farm 27.6 for special stages and Bomblets
Farm 25.1 for bomblets avatar
Farm 26.7 for beetles

Very likely there will be provices with Bomblets and Beetles in the closed province, unless someone wants to rush for the avatars, i recomend to farm until ~ 1300 Bomblets and 350 Beetles wait for the province release to get the cheaper ratio between energi/avatar.
From province 26 ON itā€™s 9 WE per lvl province 25 itā€™s 8WE per lvl.

4 Likes

@_A_res Hereā€¦
this time havenā€™t finnished bomblets nor Beetles yetā€¦
Nothing worth farming for avatars in province 28ā€¦
So until i finnish both beetle and bomblets avatar no new imput about new avatar missions ā€¦

Yes, thatā€™s also what I did.

And I already finished with Lava Bomlets.
Firebettles currently best is 26-7N.
Now, I continue to finish normal and hard, next special stage then let see if there are Firebettle + Elf Watchmen together. If not, then Iā€™ll continue farm 26-7N for Firebettles.

1 Like