📯 Missions – Season 3 (Valhalla)

@Rfm @littleKAF no stages with elves and moose but 29-8 is a stage with two moose in the final wave and it’s also a special stage so you get a little efficiency there

5 Likes

Not mine… of course haha

3 Likes

In your experience did you find any of the stages have a decent number of monsters? For masks/sprites I was able to fill a monster chest solely while trying to do the avatar missions. In a few attempts I’ve found between 11-13 monsters per run in various levels which isn’t great for 8 flags per run.

1 Like

In my experience as my current level player is 69 (51 flag full). It is not enough 6x run, so sometimes I use flag for quests or even S1-7-4 to filled the rest in monster chest. I say sometimes, because for now and later I think I’m not too rush for filling monster chest, because Season 3 stage 26 and up need much flag per run, specially hard mode.

1 Like

Anyone know which stage has the most elfs? Thanks.

I’ve been auto-playing 29-1 because it has 4 waves and my auto-farm team can reliably get through it. It tends to struggle on other bosses, like the Gashadokuro on 29-4. The forest troll levels don’t have a Watchman in the final wave too. How about you @littleKAF?

I also went 29-1.
On average I got 7 elves there. Took a while but I finished it there :wink:

2 Likes

Wow, nice farming! Color me impressed :rainbow: thanks for confirming the level

For Spezial and enc moose went 29-8. If the enc moose were full, then 29-1 for the elves

2 Likes

I’m being quite stubborn. I’m refusing to waste any flags. So I’m waiting for my bomblets and fire beetles before I enter 29. So I have not faced 29 or 30 yet.

This will probably be the last month I can do this, otherwise I’ll fall behind. I’m sure I’ll finish these levels before the next one, but I will not finish the current avatars in time. :cry:

4 Likes

i’m being the same @littleKAF , I’d rather wait a bit to get those darned avatars now instead of wasting the kills.

it’s really an exercise in patience…

and it looks like next month will unlock at least one Asgard province = one new set of avatars :frowning:

2 Likes

Same here… With Christmas event I think only next month…

I’m the same as @sleepyhead and @littleKAF. Except I am currently stuck on the Goos. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was doing it that way, waiting to play new levels until the mission was done then I realized we are going to wait a very long time for S4 with no new monthly levels and I’d rather be “caught up” in the game and the spend all that time after the release of S3 is done to clean up avatar missions. I’ll still finish well before s4 drops and I more enjoy being current in the game.

2 Likes

yeah, that’s a really good point. and getting the extra Valhalla coins sooner, rather than later, means potentially being able to summon some useful Valhalla heroes earlier - heroes who can improve my bench.

2 Likes

I’m the opposite. :sweat_smile:

I don’t mind getting behind on S3. I’m very c2p, and I prioritise using my WE flasks on challenge events and Atlantis Rises (for XP, crafting mats, coins).

I’ve been super lucky, and have gotten Guardian Falcon, Cheshire Cat, and Guardian Panther(!!) from challenge coins this year.

1 Like

I’m pretty much the same. I mean, getting the summons early may be useful if you want to increase the chance getting a certain hero before the pool deepens, but I’m taking my time so that when I finish the season, I’ll have the whole roster of heroes available.

1 Like

I haven’t been using my Valhalla coins at all. I’m banking them for the one month I don’t get Hotm, so I can pull them last minute. I have 8000 coins banked at the moment.

4 Likes

Maybe. Maybe not. They did challenge events and seasonal events. Plus ninja tower and mythic titans. S4 could be sooner than we think.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Looks like you are right. Very glad S4 won’t be a long wait

1 Like

Cookie Settings