Miki or Wu

There’s great advice on how to use Wilbur in this cleverly named thread:

Hi, I really appreciate all the previous advice, so here’s my new dilemma (‘s). I will include my roster to help. So I have Wilbur at 3/60, working on Wu, kash . Just pulled Merlin and Grimm (2). Have tib, cyprian, hu, scarlet, Wilbur #2, Sonya, skittles all waiting. I’m obviously poor on healers but got lucky otherwise. So anyway, I have 1 flipping compass. Do I ascend Wilbur ( or other ie wu ?) or just keep grinding to get others all to 3/60 as well ? Who is most worthy?? just really overwhelming right now.

1 Like

Disclaimer: I am not a game expert, so the following advice is a random opinion and does not reflect the views of SG, the forum, or any actual E&P experts. Take this advice at your own risk.

Wilbur is relatively rare and considered to be very good for many different applications. Your other heroes are good too, but you already have one at 3/60. Finish Wilbur for now and hope that you get more compasses for the others later.

EDIT: wait I take that back. Didn’t see the Miki there. Maybe bring Miki to 3/70 first.

1 Like

image1.png
image2.png

Miki all the way, since he won’t miss.

I scored my new titan record with him and had three consecutive titan flags above 100k.

Wu only is worth about 50k.

3 Likes

Yes, this ^

I love Wu but Miki is better overall for titans.

EDIT: Wu is still useful for regular fights. Miki’s special works on opponents that have higher HP than you, with a 0% miss rate. Titans will almost always have higher HP than you, so that’s a no-brainer.

Wu can still benefit you in other areas where the opponents may or may not have more HP.

1 Like

yeah ? I was trying to be real patient with him. I haven’t a lot of success with him yet, I use him on titans, but wu seems better (when he doesn’t miss). maybe I’m just blind. Just got my first 20k on a titan ( used both and Wilbur , maybe that’s my problem???) . can’t seem to get good boards ( usally try to mana boost miki).

holy crap, I’m just not getting that !!! I normally get 10- 15k . I try to color stack some but limited.

we just started fighting (yellow) typhoon dragon, I’m using miki, Wilbur, colen, tyrum, and bathazar. hit: 8800,20k, and 11k. pretty normal for me. any ideas or do all my characters just need to get stronger and I need to be more paitent ???

1 Like

It also depends on what level titans you’re fighting. Higher level titans don’t seem to take as much damage. I usually score around 30-40k on most of my hits, but that’s on 5*. I could probably one shot a 1*. A 14*, I think I’d be lucky to score 10k (never actually fought one that high but I imagine they would probably wipe my entire team in 30 seconds).

1 Like

@rippnlips
Miki at 2.60 is also very great for about Titan *7, I prefer Wilbur 1st, then next Miki to 3.70. And which Titan stars do you face right now? And WIlbur is more important for all allies survive.

I already get about 70k-90k from Miki, with maxed wilbur and Miki only at tier 2. Titan stars *7.

Other advantage: WIlbur very usable for map, quest, ursena final boss, event, raid, etc.

2 Likes

I’m fighting 5-6* titans

Yeah I mean hitting a titan for 20K when your only strong color heroes are 3*s is actually great. Having Miki and Wilbur gives you the necessary support but you’re lacking the actual attack power to take advantage. Just work on trying to get hard hitting 4 stars and max them and you’ll see a big difference.

cool, that’s really helpful

Miki vs titan is great. But focus on Wilbur first, he is more versatile.

Look at the numbers generated by Miki: