Wu + Miki...could it work?

Wu and Miki specials stack, 'cause they’re not similar: they don’t overwrite…is this correct? Could this combo work for you?

Yea and now you have 170% buff with 35% chance to miss

Instead of 170% buff with no chance to miss

Miki stacks with other buffs but caps. If you want to stack wu, better off stacking with bt kiril dragon banners or ares or somethin similar

Stacking him with tarlak or miki makes using tarlak or miki pretty pointless

Miki can stack max to 170% attack so no, they doesn’t work well together.

2 Likes

Miki will be better paired with usual att up and crit chance to get max dmg without misses. If the other two were usual and elemental def down, each tile will cause over 5k and even up to 10k on the weak point.

1 Like

My Miki isn’t anywhere near done (my Wu is), but I decided to try using them together to test. Initial conclusion is that no, there’s no benefit to bringing both. I’ll probably end up using Miki more once leveled up, especially against yellow titans where the use of Wu might be questionable (though will probably still resort to Wu vs. green titans, and also for raids and quests where the opponents won’t always have higher HP than me).

1 Like

I’d use miki over wu on all but purple personally. And blue rares of course.

The tile damage from 1 off color hero isnt enough to negate the benefit of miki skill especially if you wouldnt be goin mono even if u didnt use him.

I use miki on all except blue titans and purple titans cause tarlak and ranvir. Outside of that, miki all the way.

3 Likes

True… though my Miki is still too low a level to really be viable, dies too quickly right now (just recently passed first ascension as I’m only giving him [her?] blue feeders). Once I get Miki up to at least 3/70, will probably be my go-to titan hero. Don’t have Tarlak or Ranvir, so Wu will still have a place on my team in the meantime.

1 Like

Lol

T W E N T Y C H A R A C T E R S

1 Like