[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

Thanks, i thought one was c Odin but had no idea for the other

Hopefully this means there will be a lot of variation for what people pick, instead of everyone picking between the same 1 or 2 heroes like we usually do

2 Likes

Yes, itā€™s costume Odin.
So far, weā€™ve got:
10: Snow White, Uthragan, Costume Odin
15: Dabria/Anne, Narcisa/Dr. Moreau costume - Bubbles
20: Anne/Dabria - Dr. Moreau costume/Narcisa - Cinnamon - Athos - Cupido

2 Likes

snow White :rofl:ā€¦ Who is gonna do a big mistake with her ?

For the moment Bubbles seems to be as good as Cinnamon but average

1 Like

Since c Odin appeared again, it is very likely that Queen Anne, green one, will also come again.

6 Likes

Snow White costume isnā€™t a bad hero. With Milady as the most popular rush tank, Snow White can be pretty valuable for the right player. I received 1200 damage from her when she caught me by surprise.

4 Likes

Still, Bard for me
Hope for 15 heros :smirk:

1 Like

Sheā€™s awesome and I wonā€™t hear a word against her.

8 Likes

She is slow and her stats are not good compared to actual heroesā€¦ She will be killed too easily with a toon sniper or similarā€¦ Sorry it is more than one word :grin:

3 Likes

Why couldnā€™t the last soul exchange be this tempting? It really feels like they are over stuffing this oneā€¦

I wanted cinnamonā€¦ I wanted bubblesā€¦ I really wanted cupidoā€¦ And i still want narcisaā€¦ But Christā€¦ What to do?

Anyone want to make a list of hero synergies that arenā€™t widely discussed? Iā€™d do itā€¦ But the well is empty.

The 15s are as good as the 20sā€¦ Which is too say ā€¦ I donā€™t know which will be 15/20, but the one at 15 will be a better value.

To be fair, just about anything is killed easily with a toon sniperā€¦

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

9 Likes

Sleepyhead, i have both Dabria and Queen Anne and of the 2 Queen Anne is more interesting- mean check her out! She lost her attack buff, but she is still very special. Only thing i dont like is her speed. Most of my heroes are fast.

As for Dabria, sheā€™s a very decent 5* healer. Her special, her healing special, seems a bit weird at first (starting low), but you get used to it quickly and i dont notice it any more. Of course, so many more to comeā€¦
I think i go with Bubbles since i wanted her for agesā€¦good luck!

2 Likes

So many good options, and more beroes to come. Looks like the best SE so far to me.

3 Likes

thanks for sharing your thoughts @Samantha7 ! really helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

:yellow_circle: c.Odin / Dabria / Anne
:purple_circle: Uthragan / C. dr. Moreau / Narcisa
:large_blue_circle: c. Snow White / Bubbles / Cinnamon
:green_circle: Athos
:red_circle: Cupido

20 Likes

and adding links:

:yellow_circle: c.Odin / Dabria / Anne
:purple_circle: Uthragan / C. dr. Moreau / Narcisa
:large_blue_circle: c. Snow White / Bubbles / Cinnamon
:green_circle: Athos
:red_circle: Cupido

35 Likes

wowā€¦ first I wanted Dabria, they they revealed Anne. Now I want Anne, and then they reveal Cupidoā€¦!

Cupidoā€™s mindless heal, and resistance to special skill blocking, is soooo tempting. And my only Red mana controllers are R&N, Cookie, and Ferant, soā€¦

But my Yellows lack offense, and Anne would help them out a lotā€¦

Just glad I already have Bubbles at least! this choice will already be so tough!

11 Likes

Yeah, i went against a toon leo, and jeez, he did 1900 damage to my Darkfeather (+20 no LB) and killed him

1 Like

I know people talk about power creep of heroes, but its real.

Funny that once upon a time, Frigg was offered for 20 soulsā€¦ and now her counter part Odin (WITH COSTUME) will be offered for 10 souls. This game sure is evolving quickly.

7 Likes

Sheā€™s slow because it gives you time to get buffs and ailments.

Her stats with costume bonus and emblems are comparable with recent heroes, although admittedly not meta.

Sheā€™s not necessarily a defence hero, but she often gets forgotten about because of the slowness. She has excellent synergy with Erlang Shen, Pepperflame, Queen G, Starwalker, Tremor etc, as she causes their damage effects to go off.

She also pairs well with Belladonna and Edwin if you plan appropriately. Do the damage, but keep the buffs or ailments.

Is she better than Bubbles or Cinnamon? Depends on your roster, but she shouldnā€™t be discounted.

20 Likes

Snow white also does well with heroes like Starwalkerā€¦

2 Likes