[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

4/90 = 1049 Attack, 990 Defense, 1927 Health

I think iā€™m going with Costume Snow White. There are a lot of excellent heroes in this Soul exchange, so I honestly believe its hard to make a bad decision. However, 10 souls for Costume Snow White IMHO is the best deal. :star_struck:

7 Likes

Does that include emblems?

she is definitely a bargain at 10, she is really good in rush formats

1 Like

Iā€™ve already got an Anne,
but sheā€™s so great, Iā€™m thinking to (sorry) trade for Anne other. :blush:

8 Likes

Not sure, took it from his topic.

I think forum hero stat topics donā€™t include emblems. Just checked a random hero LB1 in my roster and forum topic stats and all Att/Def/HP are 100+ below on the forum.

1 Like

I have Athos and like him. I donā€™t use him for the minion function mostly because I forget he does that. Because heā€™s from a more recent family, the Musketeers level up pretty high so heā€™s one of my most potent greens. Heā€™s also very fast speed, his attack bypasses defense buffs, and he heals himself for two turns after.

Iā€™m not a champion player, but I learned from the 2putt/Noxy exchanges back in Feb '23 over Arco/Melina to pick the one you think youā€™ll enjoy. So I recognize what you said about Snow White and Anne because I felt the same when people talk about Arco that I have fun using every day. I think if you think youā€™ll use Athos for your own reasons itā€™s a good choice for you. He certainly doesnā€™t suck for me.

7 Likes

This is opportunism, a money grab, craziness, and Iā€™d do it faster than a dog sheds its fur in the summer

:frog:

1 Like

The Frog Prince approach. I LIKE

Thank you so much for the info, itā€™s a coin toss between him and Bubble at this point. I need blue/green single attack heroes

1 Like

I see what you did there - I have several myself. I think sheā€™s great

Nothing feels better than that single cannonball finish in a raid

1 Like

Bubbles is the one Iā€™ve wanted since the Pets started, but I got Cinnamon instead. Then Ferdinand and Barkley. Like the Musketeers, the Pets level up higher than old families so they can be great on your teams. I held level breaking my Furdinand because there was a big post about a balance at v 64 that was planned to nerf him, but here we are at 65 and it hasnā€™t happened, so maybe I will.

I was just breathing hot air if Iā€™m being honest. Itā€™s not like I picked her in the last challenge event but, yeah, it did sting for a bit finding out that my ā€œyay featured event heroā€ was a bargain bin one.

She IS GREAT, I agree, primarily because so many new heroes are buff-centric. VF wars are the most fun to me, because you get to see absolute mayhem once all those underrated slow speeders surface.

I drag frog princeā€™s tree out to that arena every time and he always takes the blue ribbon

edit-----please dont nerf him

Will be interesting if Miss Ethel from the newly opened Springvale changes anyoneā€™s stance on getting Anne, given her somewhat Anne-like damage mechanic (but not debuffs, slower speed, but presumably more recent stats).

Of course, if yellow is what you needā€¦.

3 Likes

I need to pick Xiaotu, simply because my zodiac animal is a fire rabbit and thatā€™s exactly what Xiaotu is. Case closed :joy:

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: I wanted Xiaotu because I like rabbits. But wonā€™t be picking her unless Zynga says I can do >1 exchange.

4 Likes

@BlackZed who are you picking? Oh how I wish Zynga would let us do >1 exchange, do you think thatā€™s even a possibility? :hushed:

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly whatā€™s just happened with me - pulled Ethel, now Iā€™ll no longer regret Anne too much, now bunny and goat can reunite and rejoice together.

2 Likes

No choice but for Cupido. I have to pick the one with the most utility for the longer term.

3 Likes

If you are going to summon from this monthā€™s legendary troop portal and were to drop a yellow or green troop your choice would become even easier!

Other than that you could think about war combinations: Anne+Mindless attack/heal to force your opponents to cast their special (Kullervo for example), Ekanite+Minionā€™s Horde, a versatile minion provider for Mr. Pengi, eventual synergies with other minionmakers or damage absorber as Cel or Relius.

2 Likes