[Master Discussion] - Mirages of Omega (Limit Breaker) Quest - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

Tried mono red. Board was awfull, wanted to safe my items and lost Marjanna in the first mobwave. Struggled along with my remaining heroes and managed the final bosses with some caltrops to dispell the stolen attackup and counterattack.

2 Likes

I was able to beat the last lvl, although it wasnt easy.
I payed 75 gems to continue once.

I have used.

Boldstuk-Gormek-Kiril-Frank and Bertulf

Now it’s time to decide if LB Gormek and Boldtusk or it’s better to keep the aethers for Marjana or another future red.

2 Likes

Used this team & no battle item was used in any stage : was a walk thru in all stages…
(forgot to take the actual :fire: Mirages pic)

• Gefjon was very useful in removing the one left out almost / half dead enemy & a big whack to each of the bosses!

2 Likes

Went with my mono team and thanks to the buffs and overheal from Garnet i was never in any real problems. Played all levels with the team showed below. Could have kept Marjana alive in the last stage but didn’t wanna wait for the ripostle to wear off :sweat_smile: think these ethers will go to my Zenobia. Only used 1 small mana potion.

3 Likes

Team used:

Only items used were some 250hp red pots incase slash attacks picked on Caedmon or Colen and a few antidotes for the burn.

As usual LotL was godmode.

Current red aether situation

2 Likes

2022-Jan Yellow LB Quest

Team, LB Yellow, Team Power 4127

Vivica b.5* 4.80,
Boldtusk b^4^75+18,
Boril b^4*+18,
Frida 5*+1,
Wu Kong b^4*+18, ( b^4^75+18, after second to last stage )

b.= base hero, no costume
b+= base hero with costume bonus
b^= base hero with maximum costume bonus
c+= costume and costume bonus
X^Y+Z= Rarity/ Stars X LB Level ^Y Class +Z example b.4^75+18

As a bonus X*+1, or higher, heroes cannot be accidentally used to level another hero

Click for notes

Vivica, and Wu Kong, only did weak normal damage / tile damage / matching damage

But Gambler’s stance, Omniheal, and Meta effects ( holy mana generation buff and holy dodge buff ) all worked well together especially holy mana generation buff + Omniheal

After second to last stage, raised base, and costume, Wu Kong to Level 75 ( use loot to get loot )

Boldtusk ( moderate heal and attack buff ), and Boril ( counter attack ), both Pseudo 5* heroes

Frida for Damage to target, and nearby, dispel, solo family bonus ( 1x unique family member on same team )

Carpet Bombing

Carpet bombed last stage

Danzaburo 4^85+18

@Noble_Weasel, I decided to use emblems, and aethers, on Danzaburo 4*+1 making him Danzaburo 4^75+18 so Danzaburo will be staying on my war defense teams, and raid defense team

See also

Click for notes

Replies by color

TBD Yellow

TBD Green

Mono

FIN

7 Likes

My team for the quest:

• D’Andre b.4* 4.70+9. Limit broken before last level but no additional levels yet
  • Mist b.4* 4.70+7.
  • Wu Kong b^4* 4.70+1
  • Rigard c+4* 4.75+20
  • Tibertus b.4* 4.70+20

No battle items until the last level where I used 2 time freezes, 5 dragon attacks, 1 dragon banner & 1 miracle scroll.

Mist died in the first wave & Tibertus in the 4th. Miracle scroll at the start of the boss wave. Ended with just D’Andre & Rigard still alive.

[ETA: I think for the very first level, I had Proteus b.4* 4.70+12 in instead of Tibertus. I’d forgotten the mob’s resistance. Switched right after the first level.]

3 Likes

I used Devana/ JF/ Heimdall/ Elena (cos bonus)/ Lepus

Having a reflector is very beneficial during these quests.

2 Likes

I finished the quest with this team. The battle items weren’t used except for one mana potion. All heroes charge mana very fast. Kinda walk in the park.

2 Likes

Finished with Xnolphod at 3/70, Rigard +19, Kage +12, Sartana at 3/70 and Wu Kong +18.

Used a few small health pot and antidotes and arrows only.

Reasonable board and Xnolphod is just so freaking OP omg… Kage and Sartana keep sniping non stop.

1 Like

C. Vivica +20 / Guilinbursti +18 LB / Drake Fong +20 / Motega +18 / Devana +18

Sometimes swapped Drake for Hanitra+19 but since the stage buff overwrites her skill, didn’t used in two last stages. It was pretty easy, the mana buff is crazy funny. Love it.

Plan to use aethers on:

:sunny: Griffin - is it a good idea? Could someone give me an opinion? I stripped Joon’s emblems for Hanitra since I don’t ever use him and now I kinda lack a holy sniper. I think he can be pretty useful against Ferant.
:sunny: Li Xiu - mostly for tournaments defense.
:sunny: Poppy - she’s nice for event and tournaments.

I had 5 big aethers already now have 8 but not breaking any legendary for now.

May I ask why you used C.Vivica? Wouldn’t normal Vivica be better since all enemies are immune to status ailments?

So the bosses won’t steal my defensive buffs plus the dispelling in case they steal something :blush: and I just like her better.

3 Likes

Oh right! I did not think about the stealing part. Good choice!

1 Like

So just the last level to do. Just got to wait on energy so will likely do in the morning.

Team used so far Griffin +5, Gillinbursti +20, Poseidon LB +20, Uraeus +3 & Jackal +19 LB but not fully leveled yet.

LB with aethers so far from thi quest.

Need to decide who gets the last set between Griffin and D’Andre

4 Likes

tile damage is always my go-to for this quest.

Sergei, Chakkoszrot, Agrafena, Ametrine, Rigard. i only fire the Magic heroes on Magic x2 since Magic x1 would be useless against these enemies. what’s also fun is that when their passive that deals damage on x2 procs, it’s not reflected if the enemies have dark special reflect on.

Wu +19, Malosi 4.75, Li xiu, Scarlet LB +20, BT LB CB +20.
Used lot of items on final level, I was hanging by a thread, but eventualy made it.
Btw no one mentioned using Ursena and her reflect?

Finished with Griffin - Kiril [CB] - Ariel [C] - Bertulf - Frank [CB]

Screenshot_2022-01-17-16-28-47-856_com.smallgiantgames.empires

I’m limit breaking Griffin and saving the rest to LB c.Leonidas once leveled.

1 Like

I am not sure Gullin is enough to keep you alive unless lots of pots…

I went:

Warpig+6, Glenda+lb, Normal Rigard+20+cb, Sif+4, Gazelle+6…

In the 4th stage I made the mistake to take Rigard in his costume form… Man!@!!!

I was fighting for my life!

It’s been OK so far. (Everyone dodging plus the 50%mana boost every 5 turns has helped) I will prob bring some turtle banners and 500hp healing pots for last lvl though just in case