🧪 Early Information on Mirages of Omega (aka Limit Breaker) Quest [Part of The Beta Beat V39]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the new quest “Mirages of Omega”.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:eyes: Sneak Peek

2021 Sneak Peek! 🆕

:arrow_double_up: Aether (aka Limit Breaker)

Limit Breakers can be used to further advance your heroes.
There are 5 different “elements” for the limit breakers and 3 different rarities. You can only use Nature Limit Breakers for Nature Hereos.

See more information here:

:link: 🧪 Early Information on Advanced Hero Levels (aka Limit Breakers) [Part of The Beta Beat v37 & V39]

:compass: Mirages of Omega (aka Limit Breaker) Quest

This is currently the only means of gaining Limit Breakers, but Staff indicated they migth be added to other sources too (eg: Tournament loot).
Staff have indicated they expect the quest to be 1-2 times per month.

The Limit Breaker Quest is colour oriented.

A summary of the quest & it’s rewards:

Stage WE Cost Wave count Team Power
(Suggested)
Limit Breaker Rewards Boss Info
1 8 4 4 3200 2500 2x Rare Boss Type 1 + 2 Mobs
2 12 9 4 3500 5x Rare
1x Epic
Boss Type 2 + 2 Mobs
3 16 14 5 3900 10x Rare
3x Epic
Boss Type 1 + 2 Mobs
4 20 19 5 4300 15x Rare
8x Epic
1x Legendary
Boss Type 2 + 2 Mobs
5 24 5 4800 20x Rare
12x Epic
3x Legendary
Boss Type 1 + 2

So far we have seen the Fire and Ice version of the quest.

There are special rules for each quest stages, which are the following:

Element Special Rules
Fire All Fire Heroes get the following status effects every 5 turns:
- All Fire Heroes get +50% attack for 5 turn
- All Fire Heroes counterattack with 20% of the damage received for 5 turns.

All Enemies have an innate resistance against Status Ailments
Ice All Ice Heroes get the following status effects every 5 turns:
- All Ice heroes get +75% power for Special Skill attacks for 5 turns
- All Ice heroes share received damage with each other for 5 turns.

All Enemies have an innate resistance against Status Ailments.
Nature Unknown
Dark Unknown
Holy Unknown

Boss/ Enemy Info

• The Enemies & Bosses are unique and new.
  • All enemy Mobs are “elite enemies” in that they have a special skill & mana bar.
Element Enemy / Boss Special Skill
Fire Mobs:
Awakened Fire Aether
Or
Squire of Fire
Omega Strike:
- Deals 400% damage to the target
- The target receives X Burn damage over 5 turns
- The target gets -60% mana generation for 5 turns
- The caster reflects all status effects and 80% damage back to the attacker and block other negative effects from enemies’ Ice Special Skills for 5 turns
The actual burn damage over 5 turns (X) depends on the stage. Look for it in the next table.
Boss Type 1:
Limit Guardian
Trial of Fire:
- Deals 245% damage to the target
- Steals all dispellable buffs from the target and randomly distributes them on allies
- Summons a Fire Minion for all allies with 5% HP and 10% attack inherited from the caster.
- The target receives Y Burn damage over 5 turns.
The actual burn damage over 5 turns (Y) depends on stage. Look for it in the next table.
Boss Type 2:
Limit Guardian
Trial of Fire:
- Deals 130% damage to the target and nearby enemies
- Steals all dispellable buffs from the target and nearby enemies and randomly distributes them on allies
- Summons a Fire Minion for all allies with 5% HP and 10% attack inherited from the caster.
- The target and nearby enemies get -8% mana generation for 5 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed.
Element Enemy / Boss Special Skill
Ice Mobs:
Awakened Aether
Or
Limit Squire
Omega Strike:
- Deals 400% damage to the target
- The target gets -75% decrease for any healing received for 5 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed.
- The target gets -60% defense for 5 turns
- The caster reflects all status effects and 80% damage back to the attacker and block other negative effects from enemies’ Nature Special Skills for 5 turns
Boss Type 1:
Limit Guardian
Trial of Frost:
- Deals 245% damage to the target
- Steals all dispellable buffs from the target and randomly distributes them on allies
- Summons an Ice Minion for all allies with 5% HP and 10% attack inherited from the caster.
- The target gets -60% defense for 5 turns.
Boss Type 2:
Limit Guardian
Trial of Ice:
- Deals 130% damage to the target and nearby enemies
- Steals all dispellable buffs from the target and nearby enemies and randomly distributes them on allies
- Summons an Ice Minion for all allies with 5% HP and 10% attack inherited from the caster.
- The target and nearby enemies get -75% decrease for any healing received for 5 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed.

Boss / Enemy statistics and changing part in Special Skills per stage:
There is little variance in the Mob stats. I wrote the average numbers in to this table after the ~ sign.
Format: Attack / Defense / HP
The Fire Mobs Burn damage depends on Attack so it varies too, and I wrote average numbers for this too.

|Stage|Enemy stat|Boss stats|Change in Special Skill|
|—|—|—|—|—
|1| ~960 / 510 / 1020
~660 / 350 / 705| 1743 / 760 / 2662
1199 / 523 / 1831|Burn damage for Fire Mobs: ~260
Burn damage for Fire Boss: 200
These values will might be less due to the difficulty decrease

|2|~1150 / 560 / 1115|2098 / 832 / 2914|Burn damage for Fire Mobs: 310
|3|~1350 / 600 / 1210|2487/ 904 / 3166|Burn damage for Fire Mobs: ~375
Burn damage for Fire Boss: 285
|4|~1590 / 650 / 1305|2909 / 976 / 3418|Burn damage for Fire Mobs: ~430
|5|~1970 / 750 / 1500|4219 / 1315 / 4603|Burn damage for Fire Mobs: ~540
Burn damage for Boss: 485

:timer_clock: Beta Updates

19 May

Fire version is arrived for testing in beta V39.1

9 June

Ice version is arrived for testing in beta V39.3
WE costs reduced for Stage 1-4.
Difficulty reduced for Stage 1.

:calendar: Release Date??

It is NOT known when this feature will be available in the live game.

:link: Related Threads

14 Likes

So this looks like we wont be able to “Limit Break” a legendary hero on the 1st go around as we need 5 legendary Limit Breakers and this quest only provides 4 of a specific color. If its once a month we will need to wait 10 months If 2 per months 5 months to actually be able to FULLY break the average legendary raid team.

8 Likes

dont kid yourself. you’ll be able to pay for them with an epic deal

26 Likes

Yes you are correct… and this is still improvement from the very first version of the quest in V37, where we could get half of these special limit breaking items.

This is the only hope for getting enough from these items earlier if we do not pay.

2 Likes

They conveniently forgot to mention you’ll be able to buy them via 600% value!! mega deals. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you @PlayForFun, you are a huge asset to this forum.

Salud!

11 Likes

I am sure we will get at least 1 freebie in mail.

1 Like

With emblems it was more than year per one 5* hero before SG has doubled emblems income.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
Freebees from SG when they can get cash?
I would be surprised…

We did get free emblems in mail when it was first released.

2 Likes

One Legendary limit breaker would be nice for all elements :slight_smile:
This would help everyone to limit break a single 5 star hero from element after completing the first quest related to a specific element for free.

3 Likes

I prefer to get 28 free rare limit breakers of every color instead of that. It will help me limit break four 4* of each color upon completing their relative quests…

1 Like

So instead of 5 items, you’re asking for 140?

Are you serious?

At least those are only 4* aether instead of 5*…

When will we get the first quest?

Actually, I was asking for the 3* items, not 4*. The quest gives you 20 total 4* items which are enough for four 4*. But those four 4* also require 80 total 3*, and the quest gives you only 52. Which is why I want 28 more 3* of each color. Of course, we probably won’t get any.

1 Like

Does anyone see that this is something different than what this game has been for four years?
I just see more of the same.
Clear as rainwater …
SG says: this is what you get, if you like it … fine.
And if you don’t like it … fine too.

2 Likes

There is no information about it…
I am expecting it almost right after the update is forced.
Maybe next week ? But I am almost certain it will happen in this month.

1 Like

There are a few open days in the June calendar between Underwild and TOL. I speculate we will see the new event then.

1 Like

We will see if they will be a new regular quests like class trials or they will be more random and more similar to rare quests.

if I remember well SGG said quests would appear 1-2 every month so it seems to be more like rare quests.

2 Likes

Anyone know if aether is already attainable in the game or not?