Ω Mirages of Omega : limit breaker quest

22.06.2021 first appearance

20.07.2021 first appearance : fire mirages
burn damages increase with level from 180 to 540

16.08.2021 first appearance: holy / yellow mirages

22.09.2021 first appearance: nature / green mirages
mirage of omega green

21.11.2021 first appearance: dark / purple mirages

You will find some other informations in the post created by @VeryQuietly there:
Quick Reference Sheet and Graphics for Events, HOTM, hero types, summon portals, cost comparison

[Master Discussion] - Mirages of Omega (Limit Breaker) Quest - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

39 Likes

The way it looks, a blue mono team is the way to go on this quest. We shall see.

1 Like

It looks like @cap we have thought the same around the same time.
I have added a Master topic for this quest here:

3 Likes

and hope for the board to help us finish up quickly lol

Yep, worked pretty well, even with MIKI not silencing, the powerup was delivering dramatic damage.

2 Likes

They bothered releasing a Limit Breaker (LB) quest and didn’t even consider giving out enough rewards (aethers) to limit break a 5-star. Was that intentional? Because if so, it’s an utterly disappointing quest and an even bigger joke. It requires 5 of the big aethers to limit break a 5-star and the quest only gives out 4. What a shame.

18 Likes

Yes, you’re right. If you have two HOTMs to give you element link, that’s even better.

We’ll see if a mono blue is good idea for the later stages. At the end, all you can lose is some world energy.

1 Like

It was intended as the point was already discussed when we tested it…. And the frequency of the quest too. :disappointed:

5 Likes

Would you please kindly point me to the link on how it was intended and the justification or explanation for it? I would highly appreciate it. I’m just disappointed is all. I simply would like to better understand it. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

I can’t as it was beta discussions. Beta testers pointed out that we can’t break a 5* with only 1 quest, energy cost too expensive etc…
It is exactly the same quest that we tested. Sometimes your suggestions are heard sometimes not, depending of what sgg plan for the future.

8 Likes

I don’t remember Lepiota’s ghost form being blocked by a unit that has resist against status ailments. I know her DOT is blocked, but not ghost form. Maybe I’ve just never fought another unit like that. Thought it was strange that it happens in this quest.

Hooo please ditch the tutorial. Several players broke the limit for a random 3 or 4*. Hahaha was funny tho

2 Likes

So far, it’s been a breeze with this nice blue/ice team:

1 Like

24 flags for the last level is really really high…

6 Likes

Agree, it’d be SOMEWHAT (and I use that loosely) different if they gave us enough items to at least apply to a 5*…

2 Likes

Uploading: E8A78DAB-6A6B-4D4A-B7AE-9111ADBBE8C4.png…

I’m happy it will take more than one quest to limit break a 5*. Depending on the frequency materials drop from other chests, it could be a worse roll out than emblems otherwise for power creep.

6 Likes

Tp: 4329 (Kiril+20+cb, Glenda+7, Magni+17, Mitsuko+20, c.Boldtusk+19)

I used 2 mana potions and one super mana (overkill but just for sure…)

Mitsuko for President! :slight_smile:

EDIT: confirmed: the green reflect buff CAN be dispelled…

@Tif

2 Likes

This has been known for months. Frankly, they vastly improved both the quest and the cost of breaking vastly during beta, so my thanks to those players.

And, as @Dinger.33 says, we don’t need that immediate power creep. It’s still faster than emblems, by a long shot.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, I forgot to use my dear Mitsuko for this quest! I went mono blue throughout the quest stages because of the bonus for Ice heroes! My team almost died in the hands of the bosses of the final stage because the blue tiles dried up and they hit hard on my heroes, LOL. Thankfully, I brought time stops to prevent them from killing everyone, so I was still able to finish the quest. :joy:

4 Likes