[Master Discussion] - Mirages of Omega (Limit Breaker) Quest - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

when i see this in raids i am like “no thank you!”

1 Like

Any update on which date is Quest of particular element?

Nope. Estimated to be monthly.

Yep, I know :wink:. It’s middle of the night for me, and I think I asked in wrong way…
What I meant is, because last time we had Ice, do we know what element will be available this time around? :grin:

1 Like

Shall we play guessing game? :rofl:

My guess is green :crazy_face:

I believe fire was the other element tested in beta so that would be my guess

1 Like

I hope the green ones will be the last one :rofl:.
I have too many nature heroes to choose from :woman_facepalming:t2:

Actually, me too… I already have one 5* green aether but I am still not in the mood to limit break a 5*…

If I had MN, probably would go with her…

1 Like

This fire aether quest truly exemplifies the saying fight fire with fire :rofl:

No but seriously, it is actually advantageous to use your red stack instead of blue for a major reason - all enemy specials reflect blue except for the limit guardian bosses. So unless you plan on bringing an off-color dispeller or relying on tile damage alone, you’re much better off sticking to your red stack where they automatically get +50% attack and a 20% riposte. (although Krampus + Miki + high tile damage blues wouldn’t be a bad idea at all, but then you wouldn’t be reading this from a pleb like me if you had such a roster :crazy_face:)

As always all enemies resist all status ailments, so just bring your best red heavy hitters (Marjana, Gefjon, (c)Khagan, Elena) and keep anybody whose main special relies on DoT or ailments on the bench.

And yes Cobalt still bypasses that pesky blue reflect. I imagine Finley or any ranger also have a 25% of piercing it but that’s too risky.

If you don’t have Grazul/Garnet/Vanda/Emilio I highly recommend bringing some antidoes and timestops, as that -60% mana slow from the mobs is brutal.

The bosses you mainly just have to worry about slash attacks, as the specials don’t do a whole lot of damage, but the buff stealing can get annoying.

8 Likes

Khagan’s buff overwrites that, although just for himself and surrounding heroes

1 Like

I really loved QoH. Her taunt can’t be stolen unlike BK and she makes the battles really easy so far.
Was going mono red, also boldtusk overwrites the Atk+ but 48% or 50% doesn’t make that huge of a difference.

2 Likes

Yes that’s why I brought my 2 Gullinbursti`s to add the overheal and end strike, so 3 red + 2 yellow for me so far going pretty easy.

BK is pretty useless this event as well.

But their hit can be stolen? At least hatter during the wonderland event can steal gullis buff, resulting in gulli doing damage when the buff gets stolen and 3 turns later the opponents doing damage with the stolen gulli buff. Works the same here?

2 Likes

You’re right but I only did 3 levels so far, didn’t ran into any problems with that. Gonna try the fourth now.

I used Zimkitha, Elizabeth, Noor, Frosth and Ariel and it was a breeze. Minions are super effective.

I picked up a 5* red ether along the way in the last month, so I can limit break a 5* now, just not sure who to go with. Elizabeth, i guess.

1 Like

Works pretty well with this team. Queen of Heart’s taunt and Red Hood’s heal can’t be stolen.

2 Likes

Guardian Kong - Gefjon - Yang Mai - Marjana - C Boldtusk

Only had to take control over autoplay on the last stage.

Unfortunately, had no big red aether before so completion of this challenge changed nothing to me. See you next month, Omega.

1 Like

I have added @cap 's guide to the OP for the fire version of the quest.

4 Likes

I hope everyone has stored their world energy to do limit break quest and Morlovia at once.

5 Likes