[Master Discussion] Black Friday Summon Event 2022 - FAQ, Discussion, Offers, Summons Results

I suggest trying your luck with season 5.

13 Likes

No, thank you. Sometimes I get so caught up in my own pain, or the negativity, I sometimes forget that there are people who really do appreciate the posts, and seeing the harsh reality too. And man, I really needed a booster today (yesterday got me down), so truly, thank you so much for sharing this :smiling_face::heart:

18 Likes

I finally pulled the trigger on a x30 in the BF portal with the gems saved up since the Solstice event and it didn’t go bad, rather well actually. All of those are new for me:

Kingdom heroes are always good value :smile:
And I already have Jing and Li to pair with him.

OMFG a legendary, my first mighty pet :heart_eyes:

Just like Kingdom heroes, Hunters are great value and already have Dawn and Edelaide to make a pair :+1:

My first Styx heroes, not bad, three of them in one go.

And a Magic heroe to pair with Dölgöön :smile:

And for the bonus chests…

A 5* yellow aether, great for Hachiko :heart_eyes:

So I am rather happy with my pulls. I have 6900 gems left and since I buy only VIP and standard Valor passes, I think I won’t be able to do another BF x30. Will see to keep them to use either in a Challenge Festival or for the next Solstice event.

Good luck to everyone.

24 Likes

Awesome Hachiko!! Congrats lol.

1 Like

I second this, dear RandaPanduh. I’m still down here - just a small goldfish - so even though I still play with mostly four stars after two years in the game, I’m frustrated with summoning odds too. :broken_heart:

But if I spend what you did - I think I would have quit the game by now. I mean that in a way to show my empathy - I hope it comes across that way :pray:

No amount of joy from summoning a hero I want, would make up for having to do so many summons before it appears. And spending so much money on nothing.

I think the person who commented on one of your videos got it right, when they mention being a victim of the algorithm, that keeps track of one’s spending habits.

I’ve also said it before; The more you spend the month before - the more you have to spend the month after. It’s quite frankly a disgusting business model.

Do not believe any of those summons out there, who say that they get heroes left and right. As far as I can see based on this forum and YouTube, it takes around 250 - 300 summons for big spenders to ‘get lucky’, depending on their current collection in game.

I’m afraid, that you’re swimming with the whales up there. And they are spending $1500 a month or more on this game. Is it worth it?

I want to wish you the best of luck with your next round of summons. But I’m also aware of what it takes to get there - so I rather want to wish you well and happy, no matter which game you will play in the future :rose::four_leaf_clover:

Thank you for sharing again. :hugs: :ribbon:

3 Likes

60 PULLS GOT 2 DUPE HOTMs, 1 NEW S5 5* AND FEW NEW 4* (SO SAD TO HAVE NO FRANZ). BUT I FORGOT TO CLAIM THE 1ST FATED SUMMON REWARD AFTER FIRST 30 PULLS AND DONE THE 2ND 30 PULLS, SO I HAD LOST 30 SUMMONS FOR NEXT FATED SUMMON. SO DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET.

8 Likes

Nice pull @Elioty33 , congratulations :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Today is Black Friday and i wanted to spend a lot of money for the great offers.
But…there are no great offers :confused:
12000 jewels, scope & rings for 119 EUR, meh, there have been much better offers in the past.
No payment from me today @SG :wink:

6 Likes

Go buy the offers from Zynga Store. Much better offers there today.

Zynga is diverting revenue earned from game offers to their Zynga Store, to save on commission paid to Apple/Google. The more players buy from Zynga Store, the more they will earn; the only cost of sale is payment processing charges for purchases made direct from Zynga Store.

For PayPal, it’s minimum 3%. With the lowest as low as (possibly) 0.5% for high volume vendors.

For Stripe, it’s similar to PayPal.

This may be this way in general, but does the Zynga Store offer special offers on this black friday?
Where are the mega-offers?
You can get TVs from 1000$ for 400$ today - and here you just get +1000 yewels when you pay 119$?
This is no super-duper-offer at all, this is just o.k.

1 Like

Here you go.

There have been daily BF offers in the Zynga store since 22 November. Today is Day 4

3 Likes

This portal is terrible. I’m C2P. Was pulling for 5* Red. Bought gems for 3 - 10 pulls. All bad. Today was final straw. A 10 pull of all duplicate 3*.
So disappointing

6 Likes

Thanks for this, I didn’t realise and bought a couple of the instore offers instead ugh! I could have saved $20 and still got an extra 1000 gems and 5 additional 4* mats :scream:

1 Like

My apologies. Thought it was common knowledge to check out Zynga store first before deciding on in game offers. :confused:

There’s more Bards and the Musketeer family coming up in December. Plus those new Xmas heroes.

Not sure about Monster Island portal (from another thread) cos that’s a global beta. I think that there will be a portal though cos all the Plain Monsters have already been released. With Abyss Monsters baying to be let loose to wreak havoc.

You may want to accumulate more gems ahead. After BF, it will be back to dem same old same old offers.

1 Like

Here with an update…

Day Four

:exploding_head:

(I tried something new, and I guess it paid off)

Lol I went from moody, and terrified that this BF would look like the last, to… shocked. I seriously can’t believe it. This sort of luck is almost non-existent where I’m concerned.

:heart_eyes::drooling_face:

Of course, putting aside this amazement, unfortunately I’m still below odds (especially considering last BF, not to mention all 2.5% portals) but least I don’t have to walk away totally empty-handed - (as I’d been saving gems for this portal for freaking months) - which really, was my biggest concern.

Parting Words ~

My only hope is that those plagued with similar below average luck see the return they so desperately vie for (as I know did, and will continue to do, in spite of everything). It’s not easy feeling like you’re constantly left out of every party, while simultaneously having to regularly spend twice as much just for half.

So for my unlucky kindred spirits out there, you are not alone :green_heart::purple_heart: May the RNG gods show you favor once again. As even though I finally got a positive result here, I’m definitely not quick to forget that pain, as it will, no doubt, return all over again :pensive:

Stay strong, and remember, we are legion :muscle:

Lol shut up randa, quit speechifying and go to bed - you’re embarrassing yourself here :sweat_smile::rofl:

PS: Yes, I have a lot of energy atm; this was a happy, welcome surprise :crazy_face: I’ll throw the link down below in case you wanted to see this amazement unfold :sweat_smile::rofl:

30 Likes

Congrats Randa! Finally the portal gave you something new. It was nice to see how happy you are with your pulls. At the end of your pull when I saw that you got a bonus draw I was chanting Enigmo, Enigmo, but it was just Morax :grin:

4 Likes

Yay so happy for you @RandaPanduh, not only did you land a featured hero but you also landed the better one (and one of the best heroes in the game)! On average it should take 500 pulls in BF to land a featured hero, so hopefully that tips the luck scale a little in your favour after your extremely bad streak. I also find it to be a good strategy to pull less for a while after a great pull, to help prolong that happy feeling while it lasts :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So happy for you Randa :slightly_smiling_face: it was tough watching pull after pull being awful. I’m glad luck was on your side this time.
Also, h5 for pulling Musashi you probably won’t use and welcome to the club (I mean, club is a strong word, it’s just you and me :joy:).

2 Likes

@BlackZed did you buy these gems through the zynga store?

There have been daily BF offers in the Zynga store since 22 November. Today is Day 4

Thank your for this info, did not see these special offers!
But is it only me…i dont think that these offers are worth a “Black Friday Super Special Unbelievable Offer - you wont dare your Eyes!!!”.

Something like “11.000 yewels!! Ordinary Days: 119 Bucks - today only 69 Bucks!!!” is what a Black Friday should sound like :smiley:

1 Like