Legendary 5* Reds; is Mitsuko worth it?

Right. So the benefit for maxing pantherā€¦ would that still be greater than the value of Seshat? Panther at 3/70 has been getting me great scores.

If you want to hunt Guins, Seshat is pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Especially since I donā€™t have Kageburado. Hel is my primary weapon against Guin at the moment.

Sorry for the constant questions, but which green do you think I should work on next? I just maxed Hansel.

Obviously not Gobbler or Skittleskullā€¦ LJ would be the fastest to finishā€¦ I really like Buddy though. He is almost like a green pulverizer

I think very highly of Buddy. He is currently 4+17 for me. His attack power isnā€™t any great shakes, but heā€™s 5* sturdy, and the minions and debuffs are very powerful. He is better than a RP in that his effect includes an attack debuff too, but worse because of the short duration of the def down. You can be sloppy in timing with RP in a way that just isnā€™t as effective with Buddy.

Butā€¦if you put Buddy between squishy heroes, his minions give them better survivability, and his attack debuff magnifies this benefit. Drop Buddy on a sniper about to fire, and the benefit is huge. He would be (and, in fact, was) my choice out of those options.

Gad is basically a mini Ares at slow, and I know @BarryWuzHere uses him for blue titans. For me, he acts as a secondary healer in AW. Iā€™m quite happy with him in this role.

LJ has very good tile damage and a decent effect, but Iā€™m not partial to slow heroes, particularly ones who are glass cannons. @zephyr1 can speak a lot more eloquently to his virtues than I.

1 Like

LJ kill things. Kill things good. :face_with_monocle:

I like him on Offense paired with Evelyn and my +18 all-attack Melendor. They make tile damage hit hard, especially with Crit troops, and LJ firing after Evelyn is devastating, even to teams full of HOTM.

His mana debuff is also useful on Offense and has nice synergy with my standard mix that includes Proteus, and is even more useful in Quests.

In practice, I donā€™t find Slow mana makes a giant difference. Often by the time Evelyn is ready to fire, he isnā€™t far behind if he isnā€™t already charged.

And it works out nicely that any last tiles to charge LJ can make use of Evelynā€™s debuff.

3 Likes

I was definitely leaning toward Buddy. I love his special. Also, I donā€™t have any maxed minion heroes.

LJ would be the most convenient though, since he is already 3/60. Buddy is 1/1.

Since Caedmon has the same ability as Sonya, Iā€™ll probably put him off.
Definite no to Gobbler, Skittleskull, and Jack Oā€™ Hare. Iā€™ll max them eventually, but not now.

So; Buddy, LJ, or Gaderius. I think Iā€™d say it is between Buddy and LJ though.

1 Like

I love Gadeirus too, and Buddy is clearly superb. All three are worth maxing, the order is the only question.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s much argument that Buddy isnā€™t the best of the three, so itā€™s really just a matter of mats available and preference on timing.

LJ really must be maxed to be most usable. Buddy will be more usable at 3-60 than LJ is.

So in terms of timing, youā€™d get a better short-term payoff (like the next month or so) by leveling LJ first, then Buddy.

Long term, it doesnā€™t really make much difference if youā€™re going to do one and then the other anyway.

3 Likes

Would help if I had Evelyn :wink: Iā€™m so sad that i missed her. She is the only elemental debuffer I donā€™t have. I tend to have my lowest scores on blue titans :confused: I think I wanna bring both LJ and Buddy. I might power level LJ so I can quickly get to Buddyā€¦?

2 Likes

23 sturdy shields, 28 compasses, 27 gloves. No green 5* Iā€™ll be working on in the near future. Mats arenā€™t an issue.

LJ will be the fastest. Quick detour to max Hisan, then ascend LJ, then work on Buddy. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hands down Buddy.
The only green pulverizer in the game + minions to flanks.

2 Likes

Wish that would make up for the lack of Evelyn :rofl:

Iā€™m glad to hear all the positive feedback on Buddy. I know I read posts from a few people who didnā€™t like him. Complaints of minion attacks wasting time on titansā€¦

2 Likes

Only 3 minions and they protect your heroes to survive longer. The animation for 3 minions is faster than 5 anyway. Also they dont survive very long. They are basically shields.

Whatā€™s there not to like.

3 Likes

Definitely Buddy.

Next choice consider Jack Oā€™Hare. He is a fast hard hitting glass cannon, with higher tile damage than Little John. He goes very well in a green mono team, and pairs well with the many other fast green AoE or hit-3 heroes.

Iā€™ll confirm that I like Gad on my blue titan team, but I struggle to find any other good use for him.

3 Likes

Buddy after your two guardiansā€¦ youā€™ll use them the most.

Those guardians are duplicates. I have Jackal maxed and a Falcon at 4/60, so almost done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think I will level up Buddy first. Hansel is done and Iā€™m gonna take a quick detour to max Hisan(heā€™s at 3/20).
Like @zephyr1 said, long term it really doesnā€™t make a difference since Iā€™m gonna do one and then the other anyway.

1 Like

It is a matter of which new toy you wanna play first.

If I get a new toy I wanna use ASAP!

1 Like

I didnā€™t know Jack Oā€™Hare had higher tile damage than Little John. Thatā€™s good to know. I was really, really lucky in Springvale. The heroes didnā€™t interest me too much so I just did a few individual pulls but still managed to get all 3 heroes.

Iā€™m maxing all of them, so long term it doesnā€™t matter. Iā€™m more torn over Kunchen vs Panther vs Seshat. Since I only have the mats for one :confused:

Panther without a doubt

1 Like