Justice or Joon?

You must be using her wrong. I have Justice at tank and I stay comfortably at 2500 cups.

1 Like

Impressive!

20 wishes for Jackal, lol.

May be. Obviously, it is not about Justice itself. It is about other heroes in a line up. Can you share your whole defense team?

You should use tiburtus with costume in your defense. Tarlak should be there instead of costume melendor too

Yeah. More often than not, itā€™s the flank as well. But I plan to strip her emblem for Telluria.

I dont have Tarlak . I dont know if you were talking to me.

Joon unless your alliance runs yellow tanks. (Which may have already been discussed in the above posts, but Iā€™m lazy)

An emblemed justice is a beautiful sight stat-wise.

5 Likes

Its yours? Really nice Justice .
And no , my alliance runs red tanks so i think my JF or even my grazul could do the trick (or my bolstusk idk)

1 Like

Nope. Not mine. An alliance mate

Oops. Tarlak was somebody elseā€™s. Tiburtus costume comment still applies :slight_smile:

Hey ! You wanted to know how It would go
Well . Joon is on the road ! Im a half yet to max him

He can take some battles but hes still too squishy

3 Likes

@Lexxtarc, when I finally finished him it changed my game immensely. Paired with Jackalā€¦devastation. I seem to only attack Dark heroā€™s, not that Iā€™m complaining but yellow is still probably my weakest color, although I have a few sitting on my roster for later projects.
Thanks for the update. Once maxed with a few emblems heā€™s going to do some damage. A lot of players seem to forget about his -40% accuracy to his target for 6 turns. That can be huge in close battles

Hi @PapaHeavy

Here my nowadays defense team.

I priorized Tibs over grimble and Aeron which are 5* but i think tibs could do a better job for now you agree? Besides the mana troop and the mana costume bonus drop the tiles needed that tibs needs to charge

1 Like

@Lexxtarc, good call on Tibs w/costume or not over Aeron/Grimble. He will do more for you D then either of those 2.
Only thing is I hate seeing Vela stuck in the wingsā€¦well I like it when Iā€™m raiding :wink: as sheā€™s easier to avoid until you are ready.
Howā€™s it been holding up for you so far?
The problem I see is the 2 healers at tank and flank. Iā€™d dump tiles into them to charge my specials and take out the most dangerous of your heroā€™s. Namely, Vela, Joon and Tibs.
Do you have any other red tanks you could replace BT with? Or swap Mel and Vela, I know itā€™s not usually not a smart move due to elemental damage but Iā€™d rather not see Vela sitting flank between 2 healers if I were raiding you.

1 Like

Thanks for you advising papa.
I dont have any other good red to replace BT but what i can do if its worth is to change the color of the tank .

However thanks to this mount Ulmer quest im close to have all the rings to max jean francois . He could fit the flank role of a different tank .

The team itself is keeping me between 2300 and 2500 at max

1 Like

What do you think about this team @PapaHeavy . I took melendor for caedmon
Caed is a little bit squishier than mel , he doesnt heal but is a hitter .

1 Like

Iā€™m feeling that one much better @Lexxtarc, now Iā€™d have to watch out for Vela and Tibs plus those two fast wings.
Pretty sure it will hold up much better for you. Keep in mind its the small changes to a D that often make the biggest difference

1 Like