Justice or Joon?

I would not recommend this. JF dies too quickly. Justice will make the best tank of the heroes considered here.

Do you guys have in mind that she has the second highest blind value -40% in the game?

+1 for Justice

Would not recommend this either. I see Vela most annoying at flank.

1 Like

I used to have Justice as raid team tank for quite a while and never been able to go higher than 2400. After that with a forumā€™s help I changed her to Boldtusk with emblems and costume bonus. This moved me into a Diamond and allows me sitting there with just revenges.

So, it is questionable how good Justice is as a tank.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no gentle way to say this, but Iā€™m trying to help by being clear here:
Youā€™ve got your priorities wrong.

Your raid defence is NOT important - itā€™ll improve with time as you ascend more 5* heros.

Youā€™ll get much more out of your early 5ā€™s by focusing on attacking heroā€™s that help you with raids, wars, events and titans - youā€™ll get more ascension mats faster if you focus hereā€¦ Focusing on defence wonā€™t get you that.

On this point, fast Joon will do much more for you than slow Justice.

If it was 100% about the defence, yes Justice is the better tankā€¦ But it shouldnā€™t be about defence.

Do Joon first.

6 Likes

Joon was a wonderful gift to my raid offense and ability to complete events. Another vote for Joon over Justice. Raid offense is more important than raid defense!

2 Likes

One point to be clear here .
I dont have events as a priority because i dont have problem with my current roster of 4* . Im able to complete them , and quest and right now im doing S3 hard season relatively well ( i see an increase of difficulty here tough ).
Id max Joon not for events , if not for the flexibility It adds to my roster.

One thing i recognize is the dicotomy that would bring Justice vs Joon in terms of titan damage. Theres a huge gap in favor of Joon here and this is a priority over raid or war defense because more damage you do to a titan more chances of getting more rolls for good mats .

In my alliance i usually rate A in titan , but i know It can be improved a lot by bringing up offensive 5* as bubble suggested.

So , by the moment Joon is winning the fight , though Justice is a very good contender but in other aspects

2 Likes

Yeah , vela full utility is as flank, in my opinion.
If you can put a good green tank or a top tank its much better . Like tellu, yunan, ursena or BK

1 Like

There are some people that recommend him as a tank, other as a flank and other says that he doesnt worth the mats . Haha what a problem with this hero !

The main problem with JF is disappointment - he was brokenly OP in beta and some players just havenā€™t forgiven him for being sane (but still good) in the game.

He really comes to life in stacks but heā€™s not a bad hero by any means.

3 Likes

Vela might be best as a flank in a theoretical defenceā€¦

But thatā€™s not what youā€™ll be building to begin with - early doors you want to be choosing versatile 5* heroā€™s that boost your ability to get more matsā€¦ And then making up whatever defence keeps you closest to diamond from that so you can open chests there (even if you slip back out overnight - thereā€™s no prizes for holding up there, even if you will eventually).

With what you have now? It might be worth giving it a spin for a couple of days and see if it holds more cupsā€¦
Unless it pushes you into opening your chests in the next level up, it makes no practical difference, though.

With my current defense i can stay at high platinum. There were days that i was able to hold my 2,4k cups .
Anyways i dont notice a huge difference between platinum and diamond chest so theres no Rush and i dont have any problem in let my defense as It is and focus on Joon or whatever other hero that could add value to my everyday game plan .

In fact there are new epics i would be maxing up soon to complement my roster . Yes , they are not 5* , they are not being in my defense or Aw defense team but i know they will add such versatility and value in the long term.

Here an example of i said . My defense sometimes push me to Diamond . I was 23xx and now i went Up

Thats why i wont matter if i have to let It stay this way and focus on offensive heros

1 Like

Have jackal want joon

I see JF like a luxury hero for advanced players or for those people who have a wide roster of 5*.

But i may be wrong because its an appreciation
based on the others appreciations and the few times i faced him on raids

2 Likes

This is fair up to a pointā€¦

If you like to play mono and had 4 appropriate 4* reds to line him up with, youā€™d still appreciate the +crit and the resistance to defence dropsā€¦ But as you say, luxury rather than a gamechanging necessity.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s an awful lot of good sense in this post :slight_smile:

I would certainly agree that 4* heroā€™s can still enhance your game enjoyment too - I have my share of maxed 5* but still work up new 4* too.

1 Like

Very agree hereā€¦ and this is like in my case.
I play since feb 2019, so 1 year.
And still does not have great tank.
I have Ursena since her in 1st release May 2019, but I ascend Seshat and Panther 1st over Ursena.
Now, I still use Anzogh as my tank, and stay in diamond, often 1st on local Leaderboard with my raid and revenge. Only need 1 more tabard for Ursena to ascend next time.

1 Like

You know @Lexxtarc, I think you nailed it as JF being more of a luxury hero. Heā€™s not terrible but heā€™s also not awesome. In the proper stack heā€™s even useful but heā€™s not going to be a game changer by any means.

I think youā€™ve received pretty good advice above altogether, @BubblesUK makes good sense, both @JGE and @Fizban have been around the block a few times and know what they are saying as do many more commenting.
But to answer your original question I think Joon would be more helpful to you than Justice. I use Justice in Wars when we are using Holy tanks(training alliance so I rotate them) and sheā€™s definitely solid with the right flanks.
Joon is a fantastic wing/flank with great damage, jackal and Joon is death and gloom for that dark hero. The Meta is fast-very fast with average becoming faster with mana troops and buffs. So unless you specifically want to build a defense around Justice go with what Bubbles suggested build your raid teams. I think I have Joon in the majority of my holy stacks and he even visits my regular D from time to time. Spend most of my time in low to middling diamond but Iā€™m not a free glory and renown. Iā€™m here to have fun and meet people

Save Justice for that time when you have no holy hero to level and bring her to 3/70, take her out for a spin. She still quite a serviceable tanks but their are better. Bruce Lee (Drake) pretty much does the same thing only faster, Neith is jack of all trades, master of none but turned out to be a pretty decent hero.

Good luck @Lexxtarc, let us know how itā€™s going down the road!

1 Like

Another vote for Joon. A tank is only good if it can fire, and at high gold/low diamond you will start to face attackers that can quickly kill Justice. And, as someone said earier, Vela can be a great tank, better choice than Boldtusk.

Also, if you get lucky enough to get Joonā€™s costume, he becomes a beast. Use the costume and heā€™s a fighter with a chance at revival. Justice doesnā€™t have a costume yet.

so long story short. Joon is an awesome hero for every use case. Justice is just meh.

3 Likes

Lol, @CoreyOfTheIsland just summed up the whole discussion in 17 words. :+1::joy:

Where were you a few hours back? I used at least half my remaining brain cells trying to remember if justice was a woman or a man!! :wink:

3 Likes