:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Riddles of Wonderland Wonderland
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Sideswipe
  • Deals 300% damage to the enemies on the edges of the enemy formation. If there is only one enemy alive, the damage is doubled.
  • The enemies on the edges of the enemy formation receive 234 Poison damage over 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

August 2023

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2% chance of summoning Jabberwock.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 18 times out of 100, you’ll get Jabberwock by pull 100
  • 63 times out of 100, you’ll get Jabberwock by pull 500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Jabberwock by pull 1500
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Jabberwock by pull 2300

Putting that in Perspective

• 82 out of every 100 people won’t get Jabberwock by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::zero::zero: times, 820,000 of those players wouldn’t get Jabberwock

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Jabberwock by the 1500th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::five::zero::zero: times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Jabberwock

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Jabberwock (post release)

:question: Is Jabberwock worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Jabberwock would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Jabberwock’s Primary Purpose is?

• Primary Damager (Sniper)
  • Secondary Damager (finisher)
  • Damage over Time (DoT)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Jabberwock compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Jabberwock’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Jabberwock worth giving Monk Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Jabberwock is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Jabberwock is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

2 Likes

Jabberwock polls inserted

2 Likes

I just pulled Jabber!! Can’t believe there are no other responses here. I am super pumped about having him he looks like he can be used in every situation.

With that in mind i plan on putting him on my D team but then i will have to make a decision regarding emblems. Currently i have Joon +10 and about 220 or so other monk emblems. Joon, whom i like a lot is only really used for titans and wars for me but is not on either D team(war/raids). Do i use one of my 10 emblem resets or just stop giving to Joon and give to jabber going forward? What i would like to do isn’t available, just take like 4 talents away from Joon and give to Jabber. It’s all or none.

The opportunity cost is to make my war and raid D teams stronger but make my war and titan attacks a little weaker. But my main attack team would get stronger too as Jabber would be on my “A” team.

My current “A” team is Misandra+5, Grazul +15, Telly +6, Frida +12 “, Lianna +17 and at 4386 overall. I am also thinking of taking Frida off the team for Jabber should i take her emblems for Telly as well when i make that move?

This team has kept me in diamond since i added Telly but i am not against making changes.

Thank for reading!

1 Like

Most of the original discussion happened here when he was first introduced when Riddles was revamped.

Edit: I would highly encourage the Frida switch with Jabberwock. I’ve loved him and he’s been part of all my teams in regular daily usage.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response!

1 Like

Why does everyone put jabberwock on the list of heroes they say is op? I keep seeing it and I don’t get it. Do you think jabberwock is op? Why?

You could ask that in the thread it comes from. I think he is OP on defense because his hit is very powerful and the big dot is undispellable. At fast mana doing something like 800-1000 damage to two attackers is OP, in my opinion

1 Like

He only does like 500 damage though. And the dot is tiny, any heal over time effect races it for a net positive

In my experience his first hit can be 600 ish on an emblemed hero, hence my comment. That being said, I am not someone who religiously notes down every number displayed, so there could be some confirmation bias there. However I do remember him killing formerly healthy heroes on the edges

Either way it’s a significant amount of damage from one hero at fast mana, and contributes to the overall speed up of the meta, which I am not loving. My emblemed Azlar is crying in the corner

2 Likes

Would he be a better flank for Telluria tank or ursena? Hard choice

1 Like

I think Ursena is one of the top heroes in the game but i don’t have her so i can’t speak from experience. However, i did just pull Jabber and am very happy about it. I would test them both to see if you have them both leveled already.

I have a question myself though, should i take my emblems from Joon and give them to Jabber? I have Joon at +10 but only use him for war and titan attacks, he is not on any of my defense teams. I think Jabber will end up on all my teams. I wish i could just take a few away instead of resetting the entire path.

1 Like

I think he’s a good flank for whoever, but having him next to Ursena makes you weak to yellow stacks. Plus, I think Tell is a better tank than Ursena, though not by a huge amount.

Edit: ok, Tell is better by a huge amount.

3 Likes

Found highly emblemed jabberwock as a tank. He is great but he will perform better on wings i think

1 Like

Razor brought up an interesting suggestion of having double Jabberwocks on defense.

Thoughts?

Idea was in response to what dark I should max next.
It would be a duplicate of Seshat, Jabberwock, Kage or Clarissa. Another option is to ascend Freya and PiB.

After testing naked Clarissa in this war, she’s not much for my dark roster especially when emblems are on Telly and Falcon.

1 Like

Freya seems awesome. The fast “heal” with defense up and compounding DOT-style damage as she repeat fires can be super annoying.

Double Jab seems redundant to me due to emblems and the poison overlapping. Nice flex though :unamused:

Lol :joy:

2 Likes

Posed question in alliance as well, FYI will ascend dupe Seshat.

And after that more Seshats.
If anyone has read this, don’t bother with Clarissa unless you are going to commit emblems on her.

1 Like

You’ve got quite the roster! Nice.

I was disappointed to hear that about Clarissa. I have tabards for 2 and was deciding between Kage, Ursena, and Clarissa. I thought Clarissa was a for sure but now I’m thinking Ursena and Kage

1 Like

Ursena is the only hero I don’t have from Atlantis, probably the only hero besides Ariel worth chasing for. Envy you. I’d definitely ascend her before Kage.

One of the reasons I chased Kill Hare only to be killed by RNG.

2 Likes

I would definitely think twice before taking that team on. If you can spare the mats and have two Jabbers I think it’s a great idea.

Sure, the poison would not stack, but that’s still a lot of damage concentrated on the wings. It gets around the usual problem with snipers on defense - the A.I. targetting randomly instead of hitting weakened targets to guarantee kills. This way all that firepower keeps hitting the same heroes.

1 Like