HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Thanks for adding Costume Heimdall!

@GDIBass thanks for all uploads.

A whole bunch of new heroes have been released (again).

Challenge Festival II:

HotM:

Santa event:

7 Likes

@GDIBass Maybe this is an interesting thread for you.

1 Like

Hi @GDIBass ,
thank you again for this marvelous tool. Do you see any chance to include the Styx (cyclops) troops to the heroplan?

Here is a specs sheet of the troops.

Happy gaming

4 Likes

Wow, that is a great guide itself for the Styx troops!

@GDIBass more heroes have been launched:

3 Likes

Please add Anne, thank for the great work !

Anne is already there…

Sorry, my mistake ! I mean Cleopatra,

3 Likes

Hey @GDIBass thanks for the awesome tool. Saves me and my alliance a lot of time filtering through rosters.

I understand you’re busy as of late and there’s been a lot of new heroes recently.
Are you willing to share the workload with others in the community to keep this going?

If there’s anything I can do to help, and @mrchief has some good ideas!

Also, in addition to the updates, is there any chance to insert custom heroes? I.e. a blank red/blue/etc hero or troop that we can then rename? They don’t need skills, just the level and talent/LB values - for placeholders.

Thanks!

6 Likes

I use placeholders :slight_smile: i just pick any other hero of the same color and rarity, that I don´t have, preferably one of the same class.

1 Like

That’s a decent idea, but if your alliance is also viewing your profile then there will be miscommunication.

A blank icon and customisable name…
I was thinking something more in line with this:

image001 (1)

5 Likes

Oo, thats a fantastic idea! Especially, if it’s possible to link to an actual hero at a later time when they’ve been added.

Obviously it´s not perfect, but it´s something you can do right now and for the foreseeable future.
New things are not coming to heroplan until GDI has more time again… I´m sure he can put this idea onto his to-do-list which by now is probably a couple miles long :smiley:

I’m unable to find Morax, yet an alliance mate has them in their roster.

Am I looking Morax up incorrectly or was my fellow alliance member able to snag Morax at juuuust the right time?

And swinging over to another members roster…

Did you try a forced reload in your browser? Usually that can be done by holding the Shift key while clicking reload.

When will you have the second costumes and new heroes (Musketeers, S5, Christmas) in Heroplan?

I’m on mobile, but I’ll see what I can do. Thanks.

Try clearing your cache or logging in on a different device.

Cool. So this dude is available to you guys? Thanks!