⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Serandite

This thread is for discussing whether Serandite is well-balanced, or whether you think he needs a buff or nerf.

This thread is NOT for general discussion of Strategy or Summons related to Serandite . For that, please see: 🏯 Serandite - 5* Fire / Red from Ninja Tower

If you’d like to see more threads like this — or ignore threads like this, please see instructions in: 🔔 Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

:bar_chart: Poll

• I think Serandite is reasonably well-balanced overall
  • I think Serandite is excessively weak, and needs a buff (increase of their strength)
  • I think Serandite is excessively strong, and needs a nerf (decrease of their strength)
  • I’m not sure yet

0 voters

:speaking_head: Discussion

• If you think Serandite is well-balanced, too strong, or too weak — why?

• Are there specific, concrete suggestions you’d make to the game designers to alter Serandite ? Or are there specific reasons you think they should remain unchanged?

Purpose of this thread:

To provide an aggregate place for the topic here on the forum; thus preventing there being a million threads popping up. And to provide an actual Serandite of impartial votes rather than a #ideas-feature-requests which has no real voting.

In short, to neaten the forum and to give players and outlet for their thoughts on his balance without bogging down the rest of the forum or the other Serandite thread.

2 Likes

I think Serandite is indeed well balanced because she already got the treatment the other two do actually need —> The damge decrease.

The attack corresponds beautifully with the burn damage and yes she can win you games when she fires at charge 2 or 3 but its not so overwhelmingly Op as with the other two

1 Like