⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Madhammer

This thread is for discussing whether Madhammer is well-balanced, or whether you think he needs a buff or nerf.

This thread is NOT for general discussion of Strategy or Summons related to Madhammer. For that, please see: 👺 Madhammer - 5* Fire / Red from Goblin Village

If you’d like to see more threads like this — or ignore threads like this, please see instructions in: 🔔 Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

:bar_chart: Poll

• I think Madhammer is reasonably well-balanced overall
  • I think Madhammer is excessively weak, and needs a buff (increase of their strength)
  • I think Madhammer is excessively strong, and needs a nerf (decrease of their strength)
  • I’m not sure yet
0 voters

:speaking_head: Discussion

• If you think Madhammer is well-balanced, too strong, or too weak — why?

• Are there specific, concrete suggestions you’d make to the game designers to alter Madhammer ? Or are there specific reasons you think they should remain unchanged?

Purpose of this thread:

To provide an aggregate place for the topic here on the forum; thus preventing there being a million threads popping up. And to provide an actual set of impartial votes rather than a Ideas & Feature Requests which has no real voting.

In short, to neaten the forum and to give players and outlet for their thoughts on his balance without bogging down the rest of the forum or the other Madhammer thread.

LOL I am sensing a trend here. How very ridiculous :rofl:

Hero Balance every hero players can’t defeat.
Hero Balance every hero players can’t receive.
UNTIL
Hero Balance is no longer needed when players receive the hero.

1 Like

Is she overpowered or under powered?

Shes a great hero. Pretty balanced I would say. Not compared to old heroes of cause. Then shes OP

1 Like

My initial inclination is too run her on offense with leafwhisk relius fortuna and perhaps fulvia…

Slap a legendary troop on her and see her mega minion go up to 2000HP, she’s a fun hero! I think quite balanced since she doesn’t hit all. I’d put her ahead of other double snipers like Jana.