⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Sekhmet

This thread is for discussing whether Sekhmet is well-balanced, or whether you think he needs a buff or nerf.

This thread is NOT for general discussion of Strategy or Summons related to Sekhmet. For that, please see: ☀ Sekhmet – Season 5 Hero – 5* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

If you’d like to see more threads like this — or ignore threads like this, please see instructions in: 🔔 Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

:bar_chart: Poll

• I think Sekhmet is reasonably well-balanced overall
  • I think Sekhmet is excessively weak, and needs a buff (increase of their strength)
  • I think Sekhmet is excessively strong, and needs a nerf (decrease of their strength)
  • I’m not sure yet

0 voters

:speaking_head: Discussion

• If you think Sekhmet is well-balanced, too strong, or too weak — why?

• Are there specific, concrete suggestions you’d make to the game designers to alter Sekhmet ? Or are there specific reasons you think they should remain unchanged?

Purpose of this thread:

To provide an aggregate place for the topic here on the forum; thus preventing there being a million threads popping up. And to provide an actual set of impartial votes rather than a #ideas-feature-requests which has no real voting.

In short, to neaten the forum and to give players and outlet for their thoughts on his balance without bogging down the rest of the forum or the other Sekhmet thread.

1 Like

@PlayForFun just want to ask you what work have Khuhu in this vote. Do you have made mistake?

1 Like

Only thing I would change is half of the healing change to boosted health. So she would heal for about 200 and boost the same.

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot to update that last option from Khufu.
Thanks for noticing it.

I have hidden the incorrect poll, and I have added a new one.
So everyone who have voted please add your votes again.

1 Like

She is weak because the red released after her is much better. Also because her ability isn’t strong enough compared to a 4* like Junaid.
When ascending a a 4* rather than a 5* from the same portal is much worth it is because either the 4* is too strong, or the 5* is too week.

1 Like

Sekhmet is slightly stronger than Junaid, and at the same time incomparably weak compared to Tetisheri and Khufu. Tet + Khu. owners must be much more satisfied than Sekhmet owners!

1 Like

She become weak too fast, just so much realized heroes she became nothing just for 1 2 months after her realize. When we tested her my comment was she it’s simple and useful hero but this was before a lot of heros, if I have to comment her in beta today my comment will not be the same.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why they would release Tetisheri in the same season as Sekhmet. The comparison is striking and not in a good way.

2 Likes

And from average (we have tested him) they have realized him/her fast and with more damage, this kitty must at least to hit target and minor damage to nearby.

Even with a buff to do damage to target and nearby is not comparable to Tetisheri as the latter does damage, defense down and gives mana when target is killed. All Sekhmet does is damage and heal based on damage.

Yes but at least she will doo better what she does.

1 Like

Got her, but I think I’d rather do Zagrog or Tahir before her :frowning:

1 Like

Haha yes. But thought I’d aim high so when SG give her a buff it will be a higher middle ground. :slight_smile:

How about 500% to the target and minor dmg to all others :wink:

5 Likes