⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Lemminkäinen

This thread is for discussing whether Lemminkäinen is well-balanced, or whether you think he needs a buff or nerf.

This thread is NOT for general discussion of Strategy or Summons related to Lemminkäinen. For that, please see:🦅 Lemminkäinen – 4* Fire/Red from Legends of Kalevala

If you’d like to see more threads like this — or ignore threads like this, please see instructions in: 🔔 Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

:bar_chart: Poll

• I think Lemminkäinen is reasonably well-balanced overall
  • I think Lemminkäinen is excessively weak, and needs a buff (increase of their strength)
  • I think Lemminkäinen is excessively strong, and needs a nerf (decrease of their strength)
  • I’m not sure yet

0 voters

:speaking_head: Discussion

• If you think Lemminkäinen is well-balanced, too strong, or too weak — why?

• Are there specific, concrete suggestions you’d make to the game designers to alter Lemminkäinen ? Or are there specific reasons you think they should remain unchanged?

Purpose of this thread:

To provide an aggregate place for the topic here on the forum; thus preventing there being a million threads popping up. And to provide an actual set of impartial votes rather than a #ideas-feature-requests which has no real voting.

In short, to neaten the forum and to give players and outlet for their thoughts on his balance without bogging down the rest of the forum or the other Lemminkäinen thread.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say excessively weak… But for what he does and being a NEW event 4*… It didn’t seem like he is either at the right speed… Or maybe give him a cleanse or dispel, or protection against ice… or adjust his speed… Either way will make him seem about right.

He is weak: he has kind of a Season 1 special skill wich deals average damage and his effect is just damage over time.

While even a plain damage increase would be more than welcome if we were to see the time of his release he should at the very least have a secondary effect at S5 epic heroes’ level.

2 Likes

Yes, he is like Gormek + Kelile. He get Gormek’s direct damage and Kelile’s DoT :rofl:.

3 Likes

The only 4* I received from event. I hope they buff him to be able to get use of him.

For current standards he is weak, no doubt about that.
With his speed and given damage, i cannot see one reason why to use him. Even if he would be fast.

1 Like

Perfect words to describe him. I have him and using him only due to insufficient heroes.

I’m leveling him because he is my only fire hero. I’m almost done… But y’all are right… Not sure when I’ll actually use him…

1 Like

I hope Lemminkäinen will get buff too.

I used him in the tower… Though he really didn’t do much.

How to make him the best hero, fire DOT change to can’t gain mana for 3 turns like a red Proteus. Against ice enemies it is 5 turns. I guarantee you, he will shoot up to OP overnight

3 Likes

In mythology he is brought back from the dead by his mother with intervention from the gods. Why not give him a weaker version of Tyr’s revival skill to echo his story?

4 Likes

Or something like
All Ice enemies cant gain mana for 3 turns
Or just double/triple the DoT

It would be nice to see a buff of this hero, e.g. instead of minor damage the usual 285% damage dealt to 3 opponents.

I never use this hero, the amount of replies in the topic also suggests that it is completely unpopular.