Here we go again... domitia or ameona

As of yesterday, I have both as well. I just started a thread about how people use Domitia, so you might want to check that out here.

Ameonna is my current leveling project; I have her at about 3^50 right now. I plan to leave her at 3^60 until I get some more practice with her. I just tried her in a stack with Tiburtus and Sabina over the weekend against a yellow Titan, and she was as good as advertised, although you have to time the special right to maximize the purple tile damage. My first three runs, I broke 30K damage, which is on the high end of what I’m usually capable of. (I also had Grimm and Gormek as defense debuffers.)

I also find her helpful in alliance wars. If you can keep her from dying - she is VERY squishy - long enough to fire her special, you can get four free hits without worrying about losing. Nice if you are on your later flags and overmatched by someone’s defense team. I also used her to complete the Trials of Mysticism; if you need another sorcerer, you can do worse.

I find this to be the best advice in the thread so far. If you’re going to be waiting anyway, kick the tires on Ameonna and see if you like her. I think she’s kinda fun.

1 Like