Guardians University: Where you spank and sometimes get spanked in war!

Guardians University is full right now, but we have opening in some of our family alliances!

Visitors from Guardians of the North are leaving today, so there will be a couple of openings again in University. Come on by if you think you’ll be a good fit!

1 Like

Three spots open in Guardians University! Claim your spot while it’s still available! :blush:

Guardians University is full at the moment, but stay tuned!

Two spots open in Guardians University! Take your spot before it’s gone! :heart:

1 Like

The guardians family is awesome, every level of player is represented, I’ve spanked a titan in all of them, come join and have some fun.

2 Likes

Hi all,
We are still open! :slight_smile:

I’ve been with guardians for a couple of months now and it was a great choice.

Guardians are multinational, English-speaking family and have different levels of play for everyone, from beginners to most dedicated veterans. University is the middle tier, with 10* titans and members who are developing their rosters and first 5* teams.

We are very active, with own Line groups, and supportive towards players. We exchange tips, help each other, and learn through experience :slight_smile: and most importantly, we are always moving forward!

Come visit us, and find a place for yourself within many of our alliances :muscle:t3:

PM Tren Drassor on LINE for more info !

2 Likes

We’re still recruiting! Come spank our Titans and war opponents! If you’re an active player with an urge to learn more about the game, come check us out!

We still got spots open!

If you have any questions or concerns, go ahead and reply here or HMU on Line - Annjul :slight_smile:

We are looking for active players, hitting titan and participating in wars. If you are still growing your roster, but already playing for a few months and wishing to advance, it’s a perfect place for you !

1 Like

The Guardians family is a great one to join and has alliances for all levels. University looking for some mid-level experienced players that hit the titan daily and participate in chat discussions both in-game and in our group on Line. Come join the fun!

1 Like

Hi,

I am a 55+ level player. I am c2p. So dont have a big roaster of heroes. I would like to hit a titan upto 9 star only. Which alliance should i join. Looks like there is no spot in ur guardian rising alliance.

2 Likes

Hi @Alghanim!

You should fit right in with Guardians University! They’re usually a 9* Titan and pass on 10* to my understanding. There are currently openings in Guardians University. So please join us there! I’ll let the leaders know (I’m in currently in Guardians Ascending).

See you there, Alghanim! :blush:

1 Like

You should fit right in!
We hit 9* and we have players with 40-60 lvl.

Go ahead and find us in game and send a request :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have send the request .

2 Likes

Looks like Alghanim was able to join GU.

1 Like

Yes. I joined. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi everyone.
Used to be a member but I quit on mid 2019, just came back to the game so i’m a bit outdated.
Would love to know if there’s a free slot.

TP 3800~
Cups 1800~2000.

Thanks.

Hi @xWicked85 !

Of course there’s room for you! Welcome back!

I’ll let the leaders know in Guardians University (I think that would be perfect for you, if not we can find another spot for you). Just knock on their door!

1 Like

@xWicked85

Did you make it to Guardians University?

1 Like

Yes, thanks!

20 chars…

1 Like