Join Guardians Academy where learning is fun!

Need a little help learning the game? Guardians Academy is the answer you have been looking for! We are the beginning training alliance for the Guardians Family and are staffed with experienced players who will help you have fun while you learn.

Already know a little bit? Stop on by and we’ll get you set up in one of our five other alliances. We have something for every level of play, active help on Line from experienced players and a lot of fun people.

Daily titan hits are required and all flags used if opted into war. Never been to war? No problem. We have a beginner’s war manual to prepare you and leadership to help you as you go.

We just had a graduation and are looking for new players. Come join our family!

Line ID:ckara7

12 Likes

Great alliance and great family. Come check it out!

4 Likes

Lots of room right now, great starting alliance to get your feet wet and see how you like the greater family of alliances. Also a great places for family members and friends to learn and grow in a safe environment

3 Likes

I’m on vacation for a bit, so @Machety is taking over for now and @TangyHot will follow. They are both much more fun than I am and know so much more! So stop on by and check it out!

4 Likes

If you are looking to learn and have fun on the way guardians Academy is the place to be! Call in and say hi, bet you stay :grin:

3 Likes

Many in Academy have moved up and opened several spaces. Come join and have fun while you learn! :smiley: Staffed with experienced players who enjoying helping new players navigate the world of E&P. Join us, have fun, ask lots of questions, learn a lot!!

7 Likes

We have openings, so pop on by and say hello. If you’re not sure which Guardians alliance you belong in, we’ll help you find the one that fits you best :blush:

Come one, come all, join the best training alliance around! :wink:

1 Like

Three Guardians in the Global Top Ten! Join us and we can train you to join them!

5 Likes

We have one opening! Better take it before it’s gone!

1 Like

Although we’re full at the moment, we are about to have a graduation and will have 6 to 10 spots open. Come join us and move through the alliances with your friends!

Graduation is complete and we have 10 spots open! Come join us and be apart of a great family!

2 Likes

A really awesome team, come join and learn how to improve your game whilst having fun.

2 Likes

I’m celebrating my third Christmas with the Guardians. I’m telling y’all: this is the place to be. We have many family alliances with varying levels. Come check us out, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

From training to pro:

Guardians Academy
Guardians Rising
Guardians University
Guardians Ascending
Guardians of the North!
Guardians Heroes
Guardians Reborn

Pop in to say hi. If you’re not sure of your level, we can help you figure it out.

2 Likes

Hey there. I’ve been playing the game for a few weeks now and have reached lvl 20 with around 800+ cups. Am currently in an alliance with only one active member and am looking for somewhere to grow and learn more about this fun game. Is this the place for me? Gaza

1 Like

Hi guys, what time zone most of you play, or are you international ? EU player here, looking for active guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gaza - Guardians Academy is a great place to learn the game, lots of experience and knowledge ready to help… the door is open, pop in and say hi… see if we are a good fit.

AnnJul - we have players from around the world - many from NA & EU… come visit us…

1 Like

Great, thanks. I’m just going to finish the current War and then I’ll be over :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, i will finish this war as well and contact one of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have ten spots open in Academy and are ready to train! Come check us out and join our family :blush:

2 Likes