Allance rebuilding - TITAN SPANK

Small alliance. Looking for more mid level, active players to join us. The current players are active in war and hitting the titans.

We use a standard war strategy and coordinate as well as we can.

Currently spanking 5* Titans.

1 Like

How many spots?..

How many maxed 5s and minimum 4 troop level?

1 Like

Hi Rigs,

We’ve got 19 spots right now.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Nicos,

None totally maxed on my team. We’re not a high level Alliance with a lot of maxed heroes. Still rebuilding.

Thanks

1 Like

Anytime

Hopefully those spots fill up quick, recruiting can be slow goin sometimes

Do you have the LINE app to talk to other members?

I think we do. Still asking the alliance leader. I’ll let you know asap.

Thanks

Yes we do. One for general chat and one for wars

My LINE ID Dark Rayne, please friend me :blush:

1 Like

Hi Namath - hope all is going well!

Would you be interested in a merge? My line ID is rahimmortal if you’d prefer to talk there.

Hi Rah_Immortal,

What’s your alliance name? The leaders in this alliance want to keep the name so any merges would have to come this way.

Thanks!

We are papa immortals - we’re made up of a few previous merges so our players are rather dug in. We’re not territorial though and could consider a name merge as well. Any merge leader and/or rep become coleads with us.

I just read above that you have 19 open slots hence you are a team of 11. We are currently at 26 members - so I don’t know if we have a possibility or not. Guess that would depend on the “true numbers”

1 Like

Lol - didn’t mean to get my kid in there - dumb fat thumbs.

1 Like

Your child is adorable

1 Like

Yeah, all of our current players are active now. We would be too large for a merge at this point. You have a great alliance there. Nice pic or you daughter too! Very cute and patriotic!

1 Like

Hi @Namath, if you would be interested in a merge, our sister alliance Get in the Mini Van could be the perfect spot for you. Hitting 8* Titans there. Together, we could probably take down 9 or 10* :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. Nice alliance JMorphin. Thanks, but our alliance leader would like to keep her alliance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings